main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Can anyone set Clone Wars Movie and Tv Series Straight for me?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by JosephLamda, Apr 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JosephLamda

JosephLamda Jedi Youngling

Dec 27, 2006
    Im Confused.

Is The Clone Wars CGI Movie going to be all episodes shown at once?
    Or is it going to be a Movie in its own right, with a the tv series following it?

2. Jango_Fettish

Jango_Fettish Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 17, 2002
    Yes. George had the first 4 episodes re-cut into a theatrical film that will be released August 15th. Said episodes will never air on TV as far as we know. The series then starts this fall on Friday nights on Cartoon Network.

3. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Actually, I'm fairly certain they've said the episodes being shown theatrically WILL be reaired on TV in the fall for the TV show's debut.

Remember, the movie is meant o hype up the Tv series, but they're not going to require TV viewers to have seen the movie theatrically to get the start of the story. Moreover, a channel isn't going to want to start airing a show by skipping the first 3 or 4 episodes.

However, there seems there will be a new intro or prologue added to the theatrical edition.

4. G-FETT

G-FETT Chosen One star 7

Aug 10, 2001
    Agree with T2Q on this matter, I do.[face_cowboy]

5. RevantheJediMaster

RevantheJediMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2005
    You seem to be wrong in this case: http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/news/2008-04-03-lucas-star-wars_N.htm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.