main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Can anyone tell me more about the planet Hefi?

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Megara_Lemelisk, Mar 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Megara_Lemelisk

Megara_Lemelisk Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2005
    Hi everyone, I plan on writing a Fan Fiction about Bevel Lemelisk and I was wondering about the planet Hefi the one that he took refuge on, I was wondering if anyone can give me some facts about it?

2. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    Try the Unofficial Encyclopedia....I'm too lazy to just post a link to it....

3. KenKenobi

KenKenobi Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2002
    Nothing more than what's in the Movie Trilogy sourcebook. Otherwise, it's all up in the air-- until they pump out a $6.99 paperback novel based almost entirely on the planet. :p

4. Megara_Lemelisk

Mar 12, 2005
    Thanks, I pretty much see it as a jungle planet with a few civilazations around. I guess I will have to go with that and watch that one book does come out and my guess would be totally wrong.

5. KenKenobi

KenKenobi Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2002
    I guess I will have to go with that and watch that one book does come out and my guess would be totally wrong.

That's life for ya. :p

6. Megara_Lemelisk

Mar 12, 2005
    I think I am just going to have it as a Jungle planet. I know that in the game "Star Wars: Rebellion" they have some information about Hefi but my computer for some reason will not run the game anymore same with the "Mysteries of the Sith" game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.