main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Can Darth Vader disguise as someone?

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Joker the Master, Aug 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joker the Master

Joker the Master Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2015
    In the movies, we always see Vader wear his suit. As he can't wear something which is not his suit, I always think how could he disguise as someone?
    And do you think that Vader is a master of mind?

2. SatineNaberrie

SatineNaberrie Jedi Master star 4

Jan 28, 2014
    I think Palpatine wants him in that suit so he can control him. (He is powerful but the Emperor is able to kill him with electricity because of the suit in my opinion)

I don't think Plaps would want him in disguise where it would be hard to keep an eye on him.

If Vader survived ROTJ I am sure he could have gotten something better or perhaps healed better.

3. Joker the Master

Jul 21, 2015
    That would ruined Vader since if he could disguise like Palpatine, he could be more than just a great villain. I also think that Vader never really need the suit. He only need the love.

4. CT1138

CT1138 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2013
    7ft tall black armor clad mouth breather. You can't miss 'im.

5. Joker the Master

Jul 21, 2015
    I think if both Palpatine and Vader appeared as the main villains of the first 2 movies of the OT, I think the OT would be much better than it already is. The Emperor is still recurring in the OT as he appeared in the second and the last movie. But it would be better if they let him appeared in A New Hope and appeared more in the second movie.

6. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003

Game, set, match.

@Joker the Master - try posting in some existing threads before creating any more, please.

thejeditraitor likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.