main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Can I have your opinion?

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Meredith_Kenobi, Aug 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meredith_Kenobi

Meredith_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    I'm writing my first fic about how the Emperor created some clones on Naboo of himself and Vader 50 years ago.It's post NJO, and has the entire Solo/Skywalker family in it (with some new additions).I thought it was pretty good so far... but only a few people said they liked it. Does that mean it totally SUCKS!? Would you please please please [face_praying] read it, and tell me what you think?
    (For the link see my Signature)

2. AmazingB

AmazingB Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 12, 2001
    The Fan Fic boards are probably hugely clique-y and people will only read you after you're "established."

I am totally making that up, but real life works that way a lot of times, so why not Fan Fic?

Amazing.

3. Agent_SkywalKer

Agent_SkywalKer Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 28, 2005
    You will probably get better with time. I haven't read it yet though...

4. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    I'm not much of a Fan Fic expert, but the amount of responses you've gotten are pretty average I think. Amazing is right though, people who get a lot of replies already have an established group of followers and friends. Just keep it up and don't give up.

I'm going to lock this thread though, Welcome New Users isn't really a place to advertise Fan Fics or anything else for that matter. But feel free to keep your Fic in your sig and/or bio. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.