New Hamp Can I join?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jeedai_Veila, Jun 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeedai_Veila Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey guys, what's up? So I moved to Dover NH for an internship this summer, but I barely know anyone in the area. It would be great to meet some fellow Star Wars fanatics nearby. Do you have regular meetings? I would love to join this summer! I'm not a big collector or anything, but I LOOVE Star Wars books, video games, and the films of course.
  2. jediscar Jedi Master

star 3
    Hi! Great to see a new face on the boards! We are always hoping to find new members, so thanks for finding us first! The only requirement we have is that you are 18 years old. We do have regular meetings. Our next meeting is on 6/27 and we plan to discuss just a few "business" topics, then watch TPM in honor of it's 10th anniversary.

The interests among current members is pretty varied -- costuming, collecting, action figures, comic, video games, books, gaming....you name it and someone in the group is into it!

Looking forward to meeting you soon!

(Be patient about participation from others on the boards. Some members have limited or no internet access at the moment....)
  3. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome Veila!! You are more than welcome to join! We have regular monthly meetings and we get together regularly just to hang out. We are getting together next Saturday on the 27th to celebrate the 10th anniversary of The Phantom Menace by watching the movie. We'll be doing it in Somersworth, which isn't all that far from Dover.

Please make yourself at home here and welcome to NH!
  4. Darth_Cobern Jedi Master

star 1
    Welcome! It is great to see a new "face" here. Welcome to New Hampshire and to the NH Mandalorians. I hope to meet you at our next meeting if you can come. Don't know if you cheked out any of our other topic streams, but we do at least try to get together once a month. We also are trying to become a non-profit group in order to raise money for charities such as the Nh Make-A-Wish foundation.

Again, welcome!
  5. Jeedai_Veila Jedi Knight

star 2
    Great! I can definitely make next Saturday! When is the meeting, and at what address? Is there anything I should bring like food? I'm 21 btw so age is not a problem. I can't wait to meet all of you!
  6. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    The meeting will probably start around 6-7pm, and the movie should start shortly after that. As for eats, we're bringing snack type food so bring what you. So far I think we have some dip, chips, soda and Scar is bringing something. As for the address I'll PM it to you so you can Mapquest it. Can't wait to meet you!
  7. Jeedai_Veila Jedi Knight

star 2
    LOL, I work just down the street at Liberty Mutual. Do you know how many people will be there? In the meantime, see you then!
  8. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    There will be at least 4 of us, perhaps more. We haven't heard from everyone yet, but we are guaranteed at least 4! :)
  9. Jeedai_Veila Jedi Knight

star 2
  10. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    HELLO Veila!!

Welcome to the NH Mandalorians! I see you have all ready meet a couple of the guy's out there. But on behalf of the rest of use out here ...Welcome!

Being the CR... I do have a few things to let you know. They all ready cover the age part. So your all set. [face_peace]

The only other things here on the broads are ....Ummmmmmmm...... lol we really don't have a lot of thing .Lol

Oh yeah, Keep it clean, make it fun! Oh... one more thing! NO CAPS!! lol (That's an inside joke) You'll know soon enough!

In all seriousness .... WELCOME ! We are glad to have you. I look forward to meeting you. If there is anything I can do for you, help with anything please let me know. [face_praying]

Thats what I'm here for. So till next Saturday....

May the Force be with you....lol [face_dancing]

SeeYa,
    TK

11. Darth_Cobern Jedi Master

star 1
    One more thing about the boards:
    Unless you are an officer of the club, you must use correct spelling and punctuation.
    HaHaHa
    (that's MY evil laugh, TK)
    [face_skull]
  12. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4

This is true. I think James, that this should some how be worked in to the club charter. I like that rule !!

SeeYa,
    TK

:-B This is my James laugh. It's just a few little snorts. You like the glasses? That just for you. [face_batting]
  13. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    So "Z" ,,,,

What do you think so far? lol! You have now been with us one month as of today. You made a movie night, a couple Thursday get togethers and even a BBQ. YEAH Z !!! Congrats!

I personally I'm glad to have you. It has been nice meeting you and I'm excited to start working on your suit! I KNOW you will have a SWEET suit. That's right everyone ...Z is suiting up!! I just finished sizing her other other day for the jump siut and have start thats. She has also picked up her Helmet and I be starting her armor ...hopefully ... this week. lol

So, Congrat on making a month. Hope you make a few more. lol

SeeYa,
    TK
  14. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, she's brought some youthful enthusiasm to the group! Glad to have ya with us Z! We'll miss you at the meet! :D
  15. Jeedai_Veila Jedi Knight

star 2
    Thanks guys!! It has been great so far! I can't wait to work on the suit :)
  16. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    AAAAaaaaaaaaaaaWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.............

So sweet! lol

TK
  17. Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Knight

star 2
    Its nice to have another pretty face to look at. Other than TK's pretty face. He is getting OLD now. It nice to have you in the group, WELCOME ABOARD!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.