main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Can someone help me out???

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Sites' started by dark_jedi32, May 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dark_jedi32

dark_jedi32 Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2005
    So im thinkin of makin a fan site, most likely SW related. Ive made some before, but i want this one to be good lol. I need to know if there are sies that are easy but cool lookin. like ive used conforums before, i just want some opinions about which boards to use. Easy setup and managing is what im lookin for, something with not to much coding work, but have it still look cool. Anyones advice would be greatly appriciated. Thank you! and another thing, if someone has a link to that site with all the hex codes for colours and whatnot, that would be good too.

2. starjedi9045

starjedi9045 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2005
    I understand that you needed. But this section is for Site and you don't post the site link and information about it. It must be in somewhere. I am not sure. You will hear from DVeditor or jedimasterbac

3. dark_jedi32

dark_jedi32 Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2005
    umm thanks?

4. YodaJeff

YodaJeff Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 18, 2001
    My advice would be to start out with a website first. If it becomes popular, then you can think about adding forums. Of course, that also depends on what sort of website you are looking to make.

As for hex color codes, just search for "hex color codes" on Google, and you should have no problems finding a site that lists them.

5. Brandon Rhea

Brandon Rhea Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 26, 2004
    Are you looking for an RP site or a general discussion site? If it's the latter, I would advise against it as there are already too many "Let's talk about Star Wars" sites out there. If you are looking for an RP forum, then first you should come up with an idea as to where it would be headed. Will it be Pre-Episode I? Clone Wars? Galactic Civil War? Post-Episode VI? After you've determined that, start thinking of the look and feel of your site. Once you have a vision, you should look for a host for your site to see if your vision can coorespond to said host's specifications. Then, once you have it set up, you come back here and ask us what we think ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.