main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Can someone please explain the Ewok and Droids DVDs to me?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Apprentice_Anakin, Feb 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apprentice_Anakin

Apprentice_Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Sep 17, 2001
    Ok, I was a fetis when Ewok and Droids was aired on TV (1985), but according to my knowledge, it was a tv series cartoon.
    Not to be out of the Star Wars loop, when the Ewoks and Droids DVDs came out, I bought them. But they're like... movies. Droids has a full-length movie on one side, and a full length movie on the other. So... what's the deal? Is this the same cartoon that was aired on TV, strung together, without interruption? Or like... what?

2. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    Yes, I believe there are 2 episodes in each "movie", so 4 Episodes all together.

Though I couldn't say for sure because they're not out here until 25th of April

EDIT: Correcting some mistakes.

3. Latorski

Latorski Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2002
    Wow, that sucks. I watched it as a kid when it was a Saturday morning cartoon, and there were a lot more than 4 episodes.

4. Ozzel

Ozzel TF.N Foreign Book Covers Staff star 5 VIP

May 14, 2001
    There are 35 episodes of Ewoks (some of which are half-length) and 14 episodes of Droids (one of which is double-length). Each DVD contains 8 episodes of each. You can do the math.

We got hosed, Timmy. We got hosed. :(

5. Apprentice_Anakin

Sep 17, 2001
    Ouch. So the DVD is incomplete then. Boo that.

6. Vezner

Vezner Force Ghost star 5

Dec 29, 2001
    ^^^

To an extent I agree, but then on the other hand having something is far better than having nothing at all. I'm personally happy that they released them at all because I never thought they ever would.

I personally bought the set mostly for the Ewok movies and the ewok/droids cartoons were just a nice bonus. ;)

7. Apprentice_Anakin

Sep 17, 2001
    Well I was very disappointed with the Ewok cartoon DVDs. And do you know why? Because they are missing this.

8. Ellbobin

Ellbobin Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 30, 2004
    I have bought the vidoes are created my own dvd for droids and Im working on ewoks, I can get them all on 1 disk for droids and probs 2 for ewoks.

9. Apprentice_Anakin

Sep 17, 2001
    If you have files for all the episodes, you should make a bit torrent out of them.

10. Blackout

Blackout Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2000
    Not that we're allowed to talk about such matters ( [face_shame_on_you] ), but the files have already been on there. Not fantasic quality, but watchable.

For best quality of the old-school episodes, I recommend Ebay :)

{||||| ?||} -----------------------------

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.