main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Can someone please help me find Lapti Nek

Discussion in 'Star Wars And Film Music' started by Ramon_Salazar, Mar 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ramon_Salazar

Ramon_Salazar Jedi Youngling

Mar 7, 2006
    Hi all. I'm having trouble finding the song "Lapti Nek" from the original version of Return of the Jedi. I don't own the original videos, plus you can no longer rent them since no video stores like Blockbuster have VHS anymore. However I do own both the Demolition and Battlefront II games and I really like this song.

Does anyone know [...] a site where I can listen to it right off the webpage? I don't mind if it's the alien version from the films or the English version from the music video. If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks. :)

PS - I just like to point out I do not buy things online due to personal reasons, so ordering the soundtrack or a copy of the original OT isn't an option. Hope this isn't a problem.

2. TwiLekJedi

TwiLekJedi Pretty Ex-Mod star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2001
    It's somewhere in BF2, I just don't know how to extract it, but it's possible.

3. han_solo_321

han_solo_321 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 14, 2002
    Its on the assult mode on the Mos Eisly level. Where you fight with all hero characters. Just play the game with only the music playing.

4. Cerrabore

Cerrabore Jedi Master star 4

Jan 17, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.