main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Can someone tell me what happens to Shaak Ti in the EU?

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by ShaakTi, Apr 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShaakTi

ShaakTi Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 4, 2004
    I know there's a comic book with her on the cover, but I haven't been able to track it down because my local comic book store stinks and the only one I saw on ebay was in England for 10 british pounds (like $20)

whostheBossk likes this.
  2. MarcusP2

MarcusP2 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 10, 2004
    That was probably Catspaw, also known as Jedi: Shaak Ti. In it she conquers a Seppie planet. She also helps to defend Kamino when it is attacked.

Check out Clone Wars Volumes 1 & 2.

3. roguegirl

roguegirl Jedi Master star 4

Aug 29, 2001
    She might have been included in the Purge.By the way,she fought like Jacky Chan in Clone Wars II.Would it be nice if they do other SW novels ala Clone Wars?

4. RushinSundaws

RushinSundaws Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 23, 2005
    Supposedly when the Clones attacked the Jedi Temple, she is decapitated by Vader.

5. darthmohican

darthmohican Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    I thought Greivous killed her?...it should be on the DVD

6. LordJoda-181

LordJoda-181 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 8, 2004
    Acording to the ROTS Novel: She was in the Temple when Order 66 was executed

Im still mad that they Cancelled the Shaak Ti Novel, Escape From Dagu Supossedly there was a contractual problem and the Author completely Sucked, but I still woulda liked to see Shaak Ti be the Front runner, look how well it worked for Barriss Offee

7. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Yeah, she was meditating to figure out what she felt in the Force as the deaths of Mace Windu and company when Order 66 was given. Vader walked in, according to the novel, where she was meditating and struck her down before she even had a chance to fight back or knew what was happening.

whostheBossk likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.