main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Can Star Wars Fatigue Be Real?

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Conspirators09, Feb 12, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Conspirators09

Conspirators09 Jedi Youngling

Feb 11, 2018
    I love Star Wars. Obviously if you are in this forum you do too. I am concerned that Disney is about to give us too much too quickly over the next few years. The second trilogy development with Benioff and Weiss now in the fold really has me concerned that Disney is about to tire people of Star Wars. I wrote a piece on that explains my position more in-depth. I would love to talk more about what everyone thinks is going on with the latest developments. https://flatcircleblog.com/star-wars-fatigue-is-about-to-be-real/

2. JoeWarner

JoeWarner Jedi Youngling

Jan 8, 2018
    Absolutely it's real.

To be quite honest I'm not even looking forward to Episode 9 due to my disappointed in The Last Jedi and the abundant amount of spin offs.

I certainly won't be rushing to the movie theatre to see Solo or any other affiliated Star Wars project. Disney is milking the cow a little too much and it will certinly show with what I expect to be a lack of interest from fans.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  3. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
  4. Ubraniff Zalkaz

Ubraniff Zalkaz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 26, 2014
    I have fatigue from kids and a full time job. I will never get Star Wars fatigue.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
    DARTH_BELO and Darth Smurf like this.
  5. MYMUTHAZ

MYMUTHAZ Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 17, 2001
  6. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.