main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion can we expect end of times theme for ST

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Marathonjedi77, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Marathonjedi77

Marathonjedi77 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 2, 2012
    I was thinking about the themes throughout the saga,and if we reason with logic can we assume that after a time of peace say 30 some years we enter the age of the biblical mytho end of it times in the ST?It would kind of make sense instead of Luke saving all his friends they all die all hell breaks loose.I don't know maybe that's stupid just thinking of the possibilities.

2. RAZORBLADE

RAZORBLADE Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 13, 2013
    you mean like the flood? no i think this trilogy will bring everything fulll circle. meaning the jedi were top dogs in the galaxy in the PT they fell and were extermaineted on the OT by the end of the OT the first new jedi had come. So the ST will show luke's struggle to bring the jedi back as a part of the new galaxy order. i do not believe the galaxy will be like it was before. there willl be no main goverment in charge, it will be a small group fighting for control of the galaxy. the new republic, who want things the way they were before. the imperial remnant, who want to keep control of the galaxy by force and a small group of systems who do not want to be part of either organisation, they just want their independence. the new republic want the jedi back, the remant do not want jedi and the independent systems do not want them either. this will be lukes greatest challenge, to form an order that can unite the galaxy. i beleive a new threat will come into the galaxy[possibly mandorlians] who want control of all the galaxy. the first movie will have luke be called back into action to stop this new threat. by the end of the trilogy the galaxy will be united and the jedi will be a part of the galaxy, thus completing the circle.