main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Can we have an updated Staff list?

Discussion in 'FanForce Communications' started by TheBoogieMan, Oct 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBoogieMan

TheBoogieMan Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 14, 2001
    Currently, the FanForce FAQ listed in the header of this forum is outdated, and the Fanforce Staff link doesn't work.

Seeing as how the FanForce is an actual physical organisation it is integral that we know exactly who is who and who we can contact for particular problems.

For example - is there a current tech GSA for the FanForce? What about a head of the FF? Shara used to have that title years ago, but does it exist today?

I know all of these questions can easily be answered in this thread, but it'd be nice if we could actually have just a nice, normal staff listing like any other organisation.

2. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    That's a good idea. Some updates would be really nice. :)

3. DarthJurist

DarthJurist Admin Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 10, 2000
    As you can see, I've added a staff listing to this forum as a sticky. I've also updated (or removed) some of the links in the header links. As a GSA I always wanted to clean up this forum a bit, but other projects or issues always got in the way. While I still have access I may also try to update some of the regional pages on TFN, but we'll see how long my ambition lasts this morning. :p

I'll leave the GSAs answer the question about the GSA issues/questions. :D

~H~

4. TheBoogieMan

TheBoogieMan Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 14, 2001
    As I said in my PM, that was an incredibly quick response, DarthJurist. I'm pleased to see how quickly things can get done around here.

Great job, it's exactly what was needed out here.

And similarly, (yet off-topic) if you are feeling really ambitious, could you contact HawkNC about uploading the banner for Victoria FanForce? He says it will take forever for a GSA to do it so he isn't bothering hosting it here... :)

5. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    Tech GSA=me :) If you've got banners that need to be loaded, email them to me and I'll find a way to get them loaded ASAP. Soon I should have access to get them up myself and I have a decent turn around time with stuff like that (as long as there are no midterms that week :p ). Send me a PM if you have some coming and I'll let you know the best email to send it to, and then I don't delete it on accident if I know it's coming.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.