main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Can we make curve.jpg into curve.gif please?

Discussion in 'Communications' started by xie, Sep 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xie

xie Jedi Knight star 5

May 25, 2002
    I recently applied a new Windows XP color theme to my computer, and either because the CSS is wrong, or for some other reason, YJCC doesn't have a white background, but the .jpg does. So it doesn't blend in at all.

Is there any way it can be resaved as a transparent .gif, to accomodate those of us with non-default Windows themes? :)

Should be pretty simple.

2. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    Would that change it for those whom have Windows 98- Internet Explorer? And or AOL systems? :confused:

3. FateNaberrie

FateNaberrie Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 31, 2000
    while we're making it a gif, can we make it an animated gif and make it blink all siezure like?

4. xie

xie Jedi Knight star 5

May 25, 2002
    Would that change it for those whom have Windows 98- Internet Explorer? And or AOL systems?

Not unless you have a weird windowblinds theme. It will just be transparent, so if the background is white, then the curve will have a white area. If the background is a blue (mine apparently), so will the curve.

5. Gandalf the Grey

Gandalf the Grey Jedi Knight star 6

May 14, 2000
    If you're willing to make the necessary changes to images, I'm willing to upload them.

6. xie

xie Jedi Knight star 5

May 25, 2002
    The only one I found was YJCC so far, and for that you should check your PMs. :)

7. FlamingSword

FlamingSword Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    All images are by default *.jpg, so all curves will be in *.jpg format. Go forth and fix them all. I could save the curves of my banner in gif format since that would probably be better quality since I have the original images.

Some curves won't translate well to gif though. Like the ones with shadows. Which are like many of them. Shadows will look bad for those who don't have white backgrounds.

8. Herman Snerd

Herman Snerd Jedi Master star 6

Oct 31, 1999
    while we're making it a gif, can we make it an animated gif and make it blink all siezure like?

YES!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.