main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Can you inherit a voice

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by Darth_Keldor, Sep 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Keldor

Darth_Keldor Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2004
    I cjecked the forum index and couldn't find anything yhat resmebles this topic.

This has paert to do with AOTC and part to do the OT and if this is in the wrong the worng forum, would please dircted as where to this should of go.

We all know Boba Fett is Jango's clone, and will eventually (if nothing happens [eg disfigurement, mutation, etc]) will grow up to look just like Jango, but is it possible for him to inherit is "Father"'s voice. I was thinking about this tonight, the clones will have all of Jango's phystical attriubutes but I don't thin it's possible for ANYONE (clone or nonclone) to inherit their father's voice. You can grow upmin certain location and speak with an accent but that's more environment than genes, so what is possiblity of Boba Fett grwoing up the Jango's voice?

I'm curious as what your opinions and theories are on this

2. AdamBertocci

AdamBertocci Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
    Your voice has more to do with the environment you grow up in than your genetics. This change was intended to link the characters through the magic of cinema, not for scientific sense.

With that said, this belongs in the CT forum's DVD Changes thread.

Rick McCallum loves you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.