main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

PT Can you inject force users with the dark side?

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by jkarateking, Mar 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jkarateking

jkarateking Jedi Padawan star 1

Apr 16, 2016
    So I was watching the Mortis story arc from Clone Wars and Ahsoka is injected with the dark side. This made no sense to me and it sort of ruins part of the force for me. You shouldnt be able to just inject someone with the dark side, it is meant to be a power that a force user has to channel.

So can you actually just inject force users with the dark side? I would hate it if you could.

2. DBPirate

DBPirate Jedi Master star 4

Jun 20, 2015
    I think that is just a power of "The Ones." Normal Dark Side users would not be able to do that.

3. Darth Basin

Darth Basin Jedi Master star 5

Aug 15, 2015

And this is why I consider the Mortis Arc a bad, horrible dream in my head canon.

Horrible being the keyword.

4. Seagoat

Seagoat Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2013
    Plenty of EU had instances of strong dark side presence in an area or individual sort of corrupting others around them. I suppose you could think of it like that

That being said, I don't think this is something that belongs in PT section, but I'm not sure it's 100% TCW either....

heels1785?

5. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    I agree, Seagoat. Not PT.

The opening post looks to be copied, nearly verbatim, by the same user from the Mortis thread in SWTV. Keep the discussion there, please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.