main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Canada has claimed war on San Diego!

Discussion in 'Archive: Santa Cruz, CA' started by Miana Kenobi, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Those tricky Canadians have tried to act all sweet and nice, but I did some recon and they're actually planning to invade us to slowly take over California one fan force at a time! :eek:

Help us, Master--Kenobi! :p

2. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
    The Empire will wipe them out.

3. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Can we use Steve as a hostage?

4. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    Works for me!!! :D

5. mirax80

mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    Sweet! Maybe ya'll can get a good hockey team out of it!

[face_laugh]

[face_beatup]

6. Master--Kenobi

Dec 8, 2003
    *looks around and realizes that sabers will melt snow*

*Activates sabers* "Bring it on!!!"

:D

7. Jedi_Pam

Jedi_Pam Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 15, 2006
    Hi Master Kenobi. I didn't see a Welcome thread so chose this one. I saw your post on the SD Fan Force Forum. How come I never knew there was a Star Wars club in Santa Cruz? I lived in Campbell until Labor Day 2003. I had to move to San Diego County to stay employed because of all the layoffs in the Bay Area. I've been a fan of Star Wars since Episode 4 was first released in 1977 and I would have loved to be in a club where I could dress the part. It took me moving to SD County to fufill my dreams. I hope a bunch of you are at C4. I would love to meet you. I really miss living up there. Never thought I would say that, but I do. It would be so much fun to meet some SW fans from my old stomping grounds. My family is actually a 3 generation Star Wars family. (oh yeah, and I am a huge hockey fan too.)

8. Master--Kenobi

Dec 8, 2003
    Hey Pam... welcome to Santa Cruz FF...we have double, triple, quadruple, etc memberships. Because we are, like, a state of mind..ya know. We've been in existance..two? three? years now. And have members from all over. Would love to meet up with you at ComicCon....or at CIV...

And we are going to be setting up a Boardwalk meet as soon a the weather (and time) gets a bit better...so think about coming up for that as well. Hope to meet up with ya soon.

:D

9. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    It was abut 70 here in Sacramento today. I think the weather has skipped to late Spring!
    Let's get together. Cuz even if you're not in Santa Cruz, you are a member if we say you are. ;)

10. Jedi_Pam

Aug 15, 2006
    Wow, cool!! I do get to the San Jose area once in a while. I go up for Sharks games. I never thought I liked living in the Bay Area, but I miss Santa Cruz and I miss the best Clam Chowder in the world. They don't have good clam chowder anywhere here. It sounds like your group got started after my move to the San Diego area. Too bad I didn't know about you guys in Santa Cruz before I had to move to So Cal. It would have been neat to get together even if it wasn't a formal club.

I actually live in Poway, which is part of SD County and SD is on 3 sides of Poway. It's just a couple miles east of I-15. I live North, slightly Northeast, of Downtown S.D. (23 miles North of the Convention Center) since I live off of I-15 and downtown is slightly west of I-5 (I-15 is about 17 miles east of I-5).

11. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    I know Poway very well. I have family there. Check out the SDSWS (San Diego Fan Force). They have a great group of people and are always doing something!

12. Jedi_Pam

Aug 15, 2006
    I belong to SDSWS, and the SD Fan Force, although I don't visit the FF that often. I'm also an office (elected in Sep 06) with the Club. I'm just lonely for my old stomping grounds. I was happy to find out one of the areas in my old stomping grounds existed, so I had to invade you. :)

13. Master--Kenobi

Dec 8, 2003
    Glad you invaded!!! [face_dancing] Of course, just know...you invaded..you are now part of us!!!! Hmmm "Mystery Spot" Invasion anyone?

14. Jedi_Pam

Aug 15, 2006
    Thank you!! [face_dancing]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.