main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Canada Canada! Surrender all your maple syrup to FF Sweden NOW!!!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by JediLynx, Nov 27, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admiral_Thrawn60

Admiral_Thrawn60 Jedi Youngling star 6

Jul 8, 2000
    If it's true what you say that the admins support you, than you're AA. If that's the case, leave me alone! Stop using that stupid sock and get a life!

2. Canuck_

Canuck_ Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 30, 2001
    Eh? I have no idea what you're talking about! However, I will stop, eh, because I don't want to make you mad. Perhaps some day I will reveal the truth aboot me, but until then...

3. Launch

Launch Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    i suggest you both shut up before you annoy me nymore, and before AA, comes in and gets mad.

4. Launch

Aug 27, 2001
    to renew the humour
    //throws moldy muffin at JediLynx

5. Canuck_

Nov 30, 2001
    //throws basket of moldy muffins, eh

When will AT_60 be released? Cuz I'm concerned aboot my safety, eh.

6. Launch

Aug 27, 2001
  7. Canuck_

Nov 30, 2001
    I think I'm making Launch frusterated, eh. I can't understand why, eh. I think she just has something against me. [face_plain]

8. Launch

Aug 27, 2001
    thats possible...lol, jk ;)

9. tai-chi-jedi

tai-chi-jedi Jedi Youngling

Oct 9, 2001
    I say we use beer bottle caps to pop the inflatable sheep. To end the dreaded muffin attack all we need to do is tell all the Tim Hortons that free stock is falling from the sky and they will come in the thousands to take all our attackers can throw at us. Then since there all those bottles are open we should Party! Any further attacks will be thwarted of course as nothing is more powerful than a bunch of drunk Canadians!
    Noone takes my maple syrup!

10. Whimper

Whimper Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 11, 1999
    C'mon, fellow Canadians. We don't want to give ourselves a bad name, now, do we? Let's just give them as much maple syrup as they need- there's enough to go around. And in return, maybe one of their people can teach Jean Chretien how to speak French! Or... maybe English!

Canada wasn't founded on war, it was founded on trade. So why go against our roots, eh?

11. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    Hmm, the french could be hard, have you heard swedish accents.

12. Dark Lady Mara

Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 19, 1999
    Because war is more fun than trade! Hahahahahaha!

[Monty Burns]Release the sheep...[/Monty]

[face_devil]

//thousands of latex sheep start falling from the sky over Ottawa

//once on the ground, one of the sheep is cut open from the inside and a bunch of Swedes burst out armed with muffins

Hahahaha - the Trojan sheep! Now that we are within the city, victory shall be ours!

13. Launch

Aug 27, 2001
    Obi Anne has been taken as a prisoner of war!!!

ps, whimper, dont ruin our fun!!

14. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    Hmm, maybe you could feed your prisoner some maple suryp? :p

15. Dom

Dom Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 15, 2000
    Not a drop for you Obi-Anne until you have discover the secret recipe of "Christ' ears" (hint hint : once they're ready to heat you pour Maple syrup on them).

"Hmm, the french could be hard, have you heard swedish accents."

Obviously dear Obi-Anne, you haven't heard Jean Chrétien's accent... in English or in French, he sounds very Swedish.

//"The Dunkin Donuts and Tim Horton cloning factory are now fully operational"

16. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    *dramatic gesture*

Ahhhh, you are sooooo cruel. But beware my loyal followers will come and destroy you.

17. _SithSpawn_

_SithSpawn_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 14, 2000
    Soon....very soon.... [face_devil]

18. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    *waiting for her rescue*

19. Dom

Dom Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 15, 2000
    //Applaud cbjedi's work. Decorate the top of his timbits mountain (with Obi-Anne under) with special X-Mas timbits, fluorescent green cream and all (we spare nothing to make our prisonners look good). Pray for a nice icestorm to make it all shiny.

Forget about rescue Obi-Anne, now you're better hidden then Mr. Laden in his afghan mountains. And better not make a sound or we send you to Yellowknife or White Horse!

20. Launch

Aug 27, 2001
  21. Admiral_Thrawn60

Admiral_Thrawn60 Jedi Youngling star 6

Jul 8, 2000
    Yellowknife? Whitehorse? No way. That simply isn't right. I won't stand for it!

Iqaluit. :p

22. Entil`Zha

Entil`Zha Jedi Master star 4

Jul 9, 1999
    Now that's some rescue.. I don't think they care for you very much... let's get some info out of her...

Where's your inflatable sheep factory? Tell us now or we will be forced to destroy your country, or rather cover it with the cream filling in Tim Horton's donuts! Within 1 hour, all of your vegetation will die, within 1 day, the whole populace will be so fat that their arteries will explode...

Or you could prevent such a fate only by telling us where you are keeping those sheeps. What will it be?

23. Quiet Queen

Quiet Queen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 9, 1999
    Oooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

// Queen comes rushing to rescue the languishing Obi Anne.

Fear not, valiant admin, we shall soon have you home again, celebrating our successful operation with vodka!

As for AT_60, you?ve gotten him back already. Leastaways, he should be arriving any moment now?
    Due to a slight misinterpretation of the assembling description, our fearsome IKEA catapult?s shot was slightly off, and he landed in the US?. :p

24. Bast-t

Bast-t Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 5, 2001
    Sssssssssss!

//Hisses in support of the valiant Swedish troups.

25. JediLynx

JediLynx Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 2, 2000
    OIIIIIIII!!!!! Bast-t has arrived! Now we are truly invincible and inflatable.

Canadians! The vikings of FF Sweden are happy to see that you have accepted our superiority. The maple syrup you sent us was truly amazing stuff. As a token of our good will we have returned AT_60 to you. As our loyal Queen said, he should have arrived by now, hopefully in one piece. And please, do us all a favour and keep him. :p

However, we are still waiting for you to surrender JediWarrior to us. If you continue to refuse, you will soon learn what catapulted sticky pölsa can do to naughty Canadians...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.