main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Canada Canadian TV Schedules

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Jymm_Roquand, Mar 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jymm_Roquand

Jymm_Roquand Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2002
    Don't get me wrong. I adore this country but I have to say I am more then a little fed up with the TV schedules we get. There are so many great TV shows that we never get to see or when we do see them its too late. And yes I realize there are downloads available (and I have taken to that)...but whats the point ofowning a TV when I watch everything from my computer.

Clone Wars is just the most recent example. For those who can't download its only now after the first season has aired that we get to see it.

Undergrads and Cowboy Bebop are two of my favorite shows but both are shows that I never got to see until they both ended. They never aired on Canadian TV durring their actual run and the only way to get COwboy Bebop is to DL it or buy expensive DVDs.

Smallville is really bugging me. I can't watch it live and because of the scheduling City TV doesn't air it until a week later. I haven't seen an episode on TV in months, because I have taken to DLing them.

It bugs me to no end that Canadians are second rate veiwers for first rate TV.

2. Arsinoe

Arsinoe Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 24, 1999
    I've given up watching TV just because of this. *shrugs* Now I've got more time for other things. ;)

3. KitFist0

KitFist0 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 10, 2001
    I watch Smallville when it airs in the states, but I have satelite. So you loose I guess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.