main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA Canceled: Costume Meeting 8.4.07

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Padmaye, Aug 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padmaye

Padmaye Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 26, 2006
    Okay, since Nathan and I were the only people at the meeting until Chris showed up about 15 minutes ago, I am canceling the meeting.

The next costume meeting will be Saturday August 18 - it is the day after the Monthly Group Meeting.

Hope everyone has a good rest of the weekend!

Padmaye

2. JarusSarn

JarusSarn Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2004
    <eledaia> Drat, I wish you would have posted this sooner! I didn't have a calendar at the last meeting and I couldn't remember when the next one was and our internet has been down for the last couple of days. I just got Time Warner to get it going again at 4PM! I guess it didn't matter though, because John and I don't have a car again. </eledaia>

3. Abba_Suna_Delnara

Abba_Suna_Delnara Jedi Youngling

Jul 16, 2007
    Thank you so much for calling me! I shall truly try and make the next one. Is it ok to bring the kids? perhaps they could watch a movie or something. Or play outside?

4. Abba_Suna_Delnara

Jul 16, 2007
    silly me that is a saturday cheeser is off so I can just come myself.

5. ewok_jedi

ewok_jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 5, 2005
    Why not bring Cheeser and the kids? :p

6. Abba_Suna_Delnara

Jul 16, 2007
    I guess I was thinking that there would be a lot of sewing going on and that is not a cheeser thing. But actually he said he would like to come so... well that might be just what goes down after all.

7. ewok_jedi

Nov 5, 2005
    I am sure if I can make it he wouldn't mind playing a game or two of the SWCCG :p

8. The_Cheeser

The_Cheeser Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 16, 2005
    I would love some swccg practice! I have no real playing experience so don't expect anything challenging (I don't mind losing, I learn best that way sometimes.)

9. ewok_jedi

Nov 5, 2005
    Very nice Cheeser :p I have a few random decks, some a little more advanced in their use than others ... and of course my ewok deck rules!

10. The_Cheeser

The_Cheeser Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 16, 2005
    My wife would be jealous. She would like to learn and she would use an ewok deck, if the endor sets weren't so expensive on ebay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.