main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Orlando, FL Canoe trip summary

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Ia-Bou, Apr 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediScout

JediScout Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2004
    I think a earlier post said something about 4 hours to do the whole trip.

2. RogueScribner

RogueScribner Jedi Master star 4

Jan 17, 2004
    I'm logging on during my lunch break to say that I won't be going tomorrow. If I could've gotten home by 2am, well, I might've chanced it, but I won't be home until something like 4am so there's no way I'll be able to get any amount of sleep before having to drive all the way up to Wekiva.

Sorry.

I guess when I asked for the day off I also should have requested an earlier shift for Friday.

The good news is that this is the last late shift I'll have to work for a while, so I'll be there bright and early for SW Weekends. :)

You guys have fun tomorrow and take lots of pictures!

L8r

3. Pikaroth

Pikaroth Jedi Master star 3

Apr 22, 2002
    So, the "start time" is 9:00am, right? My cell phone will be on, and Melanie and Ia, I think, know my number. If I get lost or whatever, I will call. If you are about to get going and I'm not there, call me because I may be dead or something, and that would not be cool.

Brandon

4. JediScout

JediScout Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2004
    We will call before we leave if you arent there. Cant have you lying around dead somewhere.

5. Pikaroth

Pikaroth Jedi Master star 3

Apr 22, 2002
    Crap... duh, Dale has my number, too! Okay, three people have it. Must go to bed now if I am to be there in time.

Side note: have not been around people and water lately in a group setting, so please be kind to those of us bringing equipment that does not mix well with water (i.e.: cameras and cell phones or whatever else we are all bringing) and not splash and tip canoes and such. That would not be cool. In fact, it would be lame.

Brandon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.