main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Canon Wars Forum

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Darth-Seldon, Dec 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cheveyo

Cheveyo Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 29, 2001
    Ousley, let it go. It's his site.

This thread, in the meantime, is quickly turning into an argument over arguing whether or not to argue over an argument we allegedly don't want to argue about.

2. jedi_master_ousley

jedi_master_ousley Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2002
    So you'd rather him use false info to run his site than correct info, which could technically screw up the entire use of the forum if someone who is new to the debates read it?

I'm trying to help him out.

3. DarthTerrious

DarthTerrious Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 16, 2001
    Ousley its got nothing to do with this site, so who cares?

And frankly I'm not going to waste my time discussing something I think is a open & shut case here.

The JC has its way and I'm happy to continue more interesting discussions than fighting over which fiction is more valid *rolls eyes*

4. Cheveyo

Cheveyo Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 29, 2001
    So you'd rather him use false info to run his site than correct info...

He could post daily horoscopes in Sanskrit dictated via osmosis by his pet gerbil, for all I care. That's the point. He's decided (a little belatedly, perhaps) not to stir the proverbial pot here, at this website, where you and I tend to frequent, in favor of creating his own forums through which to argue 'til his cyber-heart's content.

Remember that what is fact and what is opinion is the very core of this debate. It's his site. It's his opinion. It's certainly your choice to participate in his site, but it's not cool to berate his site in another (namely this one) for no purpose other than to berate him.

Once he decided to abandon his idea within the confines of the JC, the conversation should have been over. At least, that's My opinion. ;)

5. MeBeJedi

MeBeJedi Force Ghost star 6

May 30, 2002
    ...more eye rolling. You should get them checked...

6. DarthTerrious

DarthTerrious Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 16, 2001
    yeah I know :p

7. jedi_master_ousley

jedi_master_ousley Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2002
    Right--it isn't here. But since it was being discussed here, I added a few thoughts. I signed up there and have posted mainly to waste time. I have nothing else to do, so I might as well.

But I certainly wouldn't participate if they were on the JC.

I'm done here. (in this thread)

Move along, move along. :p

8. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    I agree.

Any further points raised about the rules or posts on Seldon's offshoot board should be 100% confined to that offshoot board.

Is there anything left to discuss here?

We're not getting a Canon Wars board on the JC, but Seldon's started his own for those who see merit in continuing the debate away from here. The link's in his sig.

Probably time we closed this one up...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.