main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX Can't get into starwars.com

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by ADrapture, Jan 23, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ADrapture

ADrapture Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 28, 2000
    I thought I might come over here to the dallas/ftworth board because thats where I live. Since last Friday I have tried and tried and tried to log onto the official starwars website without no success. I have tried it on two different computers here at my house, and from my work computer, Macs, PC's Netscape, I.E. it doesn't matter, all times since Friday, still no connection. Is anyone else having this problem locally? Fans on the movie boards are saying no problems, so I figure it has to be something locally, service provider?? I don't know but it's p***ing me off. I can't participate in any fan discussions about the select pic, since i cant see it, or the "on location" videos. If ANYONE can tell me whats up I would appreciate it. I have looked through TFN and a couple other fan sites for info, but it seems like im the only one having this problem. Am I missing something? aarrghh! (work week frusturation already setting in)

2. Grand Moff Joker

Grand Moff Joker Jedi Master star 4

Oct 13, 1999
    I've had the same problem, intermittently. TheForce.Net mentioned late last week that problems accessing www.starwars.com were due to the rolling blackouts in California. Even last Thursday night's Episode II Select Photo wasn't actually released until the middle of the day on Friday. It seems that even the Force needs electricity...

3. ADrapture

ADrapture Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 28, 2000
    While I've had my suspicions about that being a possibility, I sure can't see how I've been so lucky to try everytime they would be "blacked out". I try on an average of 3 times a day, three or four times at once, refresh, etc. Still no luck. The force is gone!!!! : (

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.