main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

W.VA Can't Hold it In Any Longer!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by billowney, Jun 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. billowney

billowney Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2005
    It is good now. All of this Star Wars stuff going on. But what about next year, and the year after, etc.. This is depressing. It's like the end of my childhood... AGAIN!
    I have two kids 6 and 4. I hope that George or someone decides to make movies again. Even if it is just for my grandkids.
    No more midnight runs for movie toys. I can't bare it.

2. Dotanis

Dotanis Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2002
    Oh George will make more movies just not star wars movies. =) Now the upcoming live active tv series he has planned not to mention games, books, cartoons, and the all important wookie-pr0n. =)

-Dot

3. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    Games and books. They keep me living adventures in the SW universe :)

4. Zandoran_Celix

Zandoran_Celix Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 16, 2005
    WOOKIE-prOn Please spare me!

anyways Dont worry, they'll have alot fo stuff going on, they ahve the live action and books games and cmics as mentioned before, but they also are continuing the Clone Wars cartoon as well....

And we are promised something Special for the 30th anivesary!

5. TieDyeWookie

TieDyeWookie Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2005
    I read an article somewhere. May have been on Theforce.net that they now have the technology to make a 2 dimensional into 3D. And the rumor is Lucas plans to re-release all 6 episodes in 3D in a year or so.

6. Zandoran_Celix

Zandoran_Celix Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 16, 2005
    yeah ive heard that too

7. Zoomer

Zoomer Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2005
    Like Darth Raptor said, I keep re-living and enjoying Star Wars through the books, and EU stuff. There is practically unlimited room for continued stories in the timeline.

But I understand how you feel. I'll miss opening day when the latest movie is released.

Zoomer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.