main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion Cant Wait for Star Trek to come out so we can finally get some real news on Episode 7 !!

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by StarWars2015, Mar 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarWars2015

StarWars2015 Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 5, 2012
    The Last few weeks have been terribly BORING. Everytime I visit the Star Wars Sites, THEIR IS NOTHING NEW to Speak of.

Peter Jackson does a Fanastic Online Sneak Peek of the Desolation of Smaug, gives Character insight to the Happening in the World of the new Hobbit Trilogy, and Yet Disney Answers with Stunning Slience ....................

In Fact we have not had a real story since they leaked the fact that we will be getting a young Han Solo and Boba Fett Spinoff, that news Amazing but it did not last but for a few days...It is time for Something to work this fanbase into a Frenzy.

Now I know that Abrams is going to be very quiet and Slient until he gets past his duties with the new Star Trek Film...Fine, I can live with that. BUT Disney does not have to be equally slient. Go ahead and break ground on a NEW STAR WARS THEME PARK.........DAMN IT...DO SOMETHING....SAY SOMETHING related to Episode 7 ...............ANYTHING.

Yet all we get is more Quiet............Listen closely, and you can hear the Crickets outside or the paint drying on the wall......[face_coffee]

2. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Yes. Or something.

3. kubricklynch

kubricklynch Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 10, 2012
    Well the Hobbit is coming out next December, Ep 7 in 2015. Most of the movies coming out that far from now don't have much info.

4. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
  5. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    I'd get all irritated and tell people to check the index thread for threads that already exist, but the thing hasn't been updated since November.

6. Eeth-my-Koth

Eeth-my-Koth Jedi Grand Master star 9

May 25, 2001
    I love original thoughts. Do we have a simpler times thread? I was thinking of starting one of those.

7. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    It's true. I really do need to take time and update that index. But Breezy has the link covered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.