main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Canterbury Renaissance Fair

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by brigandarklung, Apr 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brigandarklung

brigandarklung Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 9, 2005
    I know I had seen interest in this here before, so I thought I would air it out. The Canterbury fair is in Mt. Angel at 6118 Mount Angel Highway and is going on July 16,17,23,24. My family and I are going on the 23 or 24, a familiar face or two could be fun.

2. AramysStrael

AramysStrael Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2004
    It is far enough in advance (and they are interviewing for the open positions at work this week) that I should be able to make it out that way. I've never been to a renaissance fair, could be interesting to see.

- Bill

3. brigandarklung

brigandarklung Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 9, 2005
    Going on Saturday can't wait. One year I will go in star wars costume, that is when the fun really begins.

4. jimsidious

jimsidious Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 23, 2002
    damn I missed it, Ive been planning this wedding and have been wrapped up in that, I wont miss it next year!!! Thatll be sweet if you did go in star wars get up at the renaissance LOL

5. Jershbi_Wan_Luap

Jershbi_Wan_Luap Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 10, 2011
    It was pretty fun. Smoked turkey leg and Jousting. Come on now. The Bawdy juggler was my fav tho. Great stuff and looking forward to next year!

6. AramysStrael

AramysStrael Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2004
    Forgot all about it.... sorry! [face_tired]

- Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.