main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CANTINA - Anniversary Party/Website Launched

Discussion in 'Archive: Providence, RI' started by RikSMaximus, May 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RikSMaximus

RikSMaximus Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 15, 2002
    Hey gang! I'd like to introduce myself...My name is Rik Grenier, and I own the CANTINA in Manchester NH. I just wanted to invite you to our anniversary party to celebrate 1 full year of "serving your kind". It's going to be Saturday, May 24th 2003 at 12:00 pm. We're having pizza and sodas about 1:00 pm, free Episode I pinball tournament (w/prizes), raffle/door prizes, and...it's official...the 501st New England Garrison will be stopping by...

The fine folks at the 501st will be doing their photos to benefit the Jimmy Fund, which is reason enough to come on up! Also, we just officially launched our CANTINA website (www.swcantina.com), which has gotten STRAWBARY's stamp of approval, so stop by to check it out (it's a good place to get information and directions to the shop). Anyways, thanks for your time and hope you can make it there...

Rik

2. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    I know Carrie (idarii) and I are planning on being there :D

3. idarii

idarii Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    yup we'll be there on saturday :)

4. JediSaralyn

JediSaralyn Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2002
    Depending on the work situation, I may be able to attend as well....if I can get a way up there... ;)

5. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    Nice website...very :cool:

Makes me wish I could visit the store.

Good luck and have fun this Saturday.

J.Sat

6. RikSMaximus

Nov 15, 2002
    Thanks alot, Jedi_Satimber....We put alot of hours into the website, and we are proud of it even though it is not "fully armed and operational"! It's alot like the shop....a never ending project...Wish you could make it up...but we'll have some photos posted in the gallery shortly afterwards....

7. idarii

idarii Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    i had a great time, rik, and it's a wonderful store! i wish you the best of luck with it in the future, and hopefully i can make it up there again sometime :)

carrie,
    who is enjoying her shirtless maul figure :p

8. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    I also had a great time, you have a great store Rik! I hope to come back and visit again soon.

9. RikSMaximus

Nov 15, 2002
    Thank you ladies....it was very nice to meet both of you. I hope that you weren't disappointed with anything. I'll be honest with you, I absolutely was not expecting that many people. I figured there would be like 2 or 3 that roll in at a time, some would be leaving at the same time....but, I mean, it was like standing room only in there! Plus I was worried about some "city slickers" coming up...I mean you guys have FAO Schwartz, and our shop is pretty small, but we love it and call it home. Any way, please come back sometime (if you are ever in the neighborhood), and check the website from time to time and say hello (BTW, we just got voted "website of the week" by www.nh.com - gave us a nice little review). Thank you for your support, and tell the guys in your expedition I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to them too much (that was a crazy day for me!).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.