main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY Cape Girardeau Saturday-who's going-please respond

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by BubaFatt, Apr 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BubaFatt

BubaFatt Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 24, 2006
    We need to know exactly who is going to Cape Saturday. Our friends from the 70th explorers would like to know who is coming, and what time you will be available for trooping. We have also been invited to a bar-b-q at the home of Ral S. Wheeler, membership liaison for the 70th explorers, on saturday night after the con. He would just like a confirmed head count on who will be coming so he can have enough food. Should be a fun evening, I just don't think I will be able to make it due to work obligations, but again everyone is invited. I know I have received interest from Chris and Ed, but would like everyone to officially post with how many people you will have with you if you plan on attending. If my situation changes I will post as well, but I think everyone who can go should because it would be a good way to build relations between groups. Need to know something by Friday.

2. DarkLordOsirisPrime1

DarkLordOsirisPrime1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 18, 2006
    I'll definitely be there for the bbq that night. I planned on getting to the con before 10 so I can dress and troop. I you happen to know when it would be possible, let me know.

3. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    Shan and I'll be there for the con and the bbq, I'll be playing in the mini's tourny and shan will be in armor for most the afternoon. Can't wait! pv

4. TK8049

TK8049 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2006
    I plan on suitin up when we get over there. I figure 1 ish.And will attend the BBQ as well.

5. thesilverspyder

thesilverspyder Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 11, 2007
    I'm probably going to come to the Autism walk, but I need a ride to Cape. I really want to go now!

6. pacervader

Jun 27, 2005
    I think total we'll have 7-8 members attending the BBQ, see you all tomorrow! pv

7. pacervader

Jun 27, 2005
    I just wanted to thank Ral Wheeler and the rest of the 70th Garrison of the 501st for opening your home and group to invite us out. We all had a great time with you guys and enjoyed your hospitality very much. We look forward to doing an event with you guys in the near future. And to Ral especially for inspiring my wife and I to display our collection with as much class as you do yours, it's really awesome man. Talk soon. pv

8. DarkLordOsirisPrime1

DarkLordOsirisPrime1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 18, 2006
    I totally agree. Saturday was a blast. Thank you so much to the 70th for a great time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.