Sac, CA Capital and Redding Air Shows

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by DarthZemog, Sep 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthZemog Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Hey Rogues,

I wanted to post a thread for the Capital Air Show and Redding Air Shows that are this month in case anyone wants to go!

Capital Air Show:
    Saturday, Sept 12 and Sunday, Sept 13th at Mather Airport

General Admission Information:
    SAVE BIG! with Advance General Admission Tickets - $15
    (Limited Availability)
    General Admission Tickets at the Gate - $20
    Children 12 and under - FREE

Highlights will include Navy F-18 Hornet Demo, Warbirds and stunt flyers, Air Force C-17 Galaxy demo, Air Force F-22 Raptor Demo and Heritage flight, Patriots Jet Team and the Air Force precision flying team the Thunderbirds flying F-16 Falcons.

Captial Air Show Site

Redding Air Show:
    Saturday, Sept. 26 and Sunday, Sept. 27 at Redding (CA)Municipal Airport

General Admission Pricing:
    All persons 12 and above are $10 pre-sale and $15 at the gate.
    Children 6-11 are $5.
    Children under 5 are free.

Highlights will include the US Army Golden Knights parachute team, Warbirds and stunt flyers, B-25 Pacific Prowler, Japanese Zero (rare to see flying), Air Force F-16 Falcon Demo and the Navy's Blue Angels precision flying team flying F-18 Hornets.

Redding Air Show Site

Both the Thunderbirds and Blue Angels are great to see live, but being former Air Force I gotta give it up to my boys the Thunderbirds as to putting on a better show! I know, biased right. If you have never been to an air show before, either show has some truly cool things lined up to see and you wont be disappointed whichever show you go to! If you have been to an air show before, these are two of the better ones to go to, so it might be time to go again! Viki and I are going to the Capital show this Sunday and the Redding show on Sunday the 27th. So if anyone does end up going to either on those days, I'll have my cell on me, so give me a ring at the show and we can meet up!

Later,
    DZ
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.