main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA Caprica

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Varekeii, Oct 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Varekeii

Varekeii Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 26, 2006
    OK, I know it's a different franchise. I also know at least 3 other LAFF members who are fans.

I heard the bad news this morning on the radio that the show's been cancelled. However, I also heard the good news that the next prequel about Adama's early military career will start airing next year.

GF's Mary told me the cancellation rumor last week, which I heard corroborated this morning.

2. SoccerRyot

SoccerRyot Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 20, 2007
    I'm not surprised it was cancelled. I wanted to like the show, but the plot and many of the characters could not hold my interest. I hope that doesn't happen with the new spinoff.

3. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    I just bought Caprica Season One, I haven't seen it yet, but I heard it was great! I'm disappointed it was already canceled, I love Battlestar Galactica :(

4. Sol_Jedi

Sol_Jedi LA Chapter Rep star 4

Oct 8, 2005
    The first half was good, but the second half dragged on too much. I did want to see more of Zoe as well. I think they went too far back and didn't ante up on the drama.

5. GFORCE13

GFORCE13 Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 12, 2007
    Well it is all over but if you feel the need they are currently auctioning off props:
    http://caprica.propworx.com/

6. Varekeii

Varekeii Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 26, 2006
    Loved the ending, although I was bummed that the series ended. Loved what they did with the Adamas. I was a little annoyed at the continuity faux pas with the Greystones at the end.

7. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    It was a great show, very philosophical and smart, a combination of a lot of interesting sci-fi elements and philosophical debates that I love in movies. It's a shame that it had to end so soon. Plus the chick is really cute, haha.

8. GFORCE13

GFORCE13 Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 12, 2007
    At last saw the Final Episode and wasn't dissapointed, kinda sad it is over but that is how it goes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.