main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL Capricon22

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Bobafemme, Oct 24, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stardreamer

Stardreamer Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 26, 2000
    Did Darth Astuart sing?
    Yes, he did... much to the enjoyment of all present. Even Dr. Demento popped in to listen for a while...
    It really sounds like I missed a ton of fun this year.
    Why, yes... yes, you did. :) We know you were with us in spirit... and on the phone, too, if I remember correctly! :D

2. DarthJurist

DarthJurist Admin Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 10, 2000
    To use a Thom-ism: And a wonderful time was had by all.

The party went smashingly well, thanks to all the CFers that showed up and helped make the party what it was. No prizes this year (again), but oh well. Someday we will have our revenge.

A summary of the day: We didn't get into the room until 2 pm, but with all the extra hands, the stuffy hotel room was quickly transformed in a sithly den of debauchery and decadence, including LOTR, the musical musings of our own Matt Springer and computer games provided by Bosh. Liquid amusement included Amidala Ambrosa (the ice cream drink), Sangria, and Sith Bitch Punch. To add to the festivities a gaggle of 501sters showed up and let a hand and a costume. We received many compliments from con-goers on our decorations. I personally got thoroughly trashed, and hope that many of the rest of you enjoyed yourself as much as I did. Breakdown went smoothly, and we actually got about 5 hours of sleep!

If anyone has pics, please pass them along. As usual when we do big events, most of us are so busy running it we forget to take pictures to prove that we did it. I?d especially like a picture of a certain ape/trooper that terrorized the party and left a mess in the bathroom. Bad monkey!

Heather

3. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    Shauna in a lampshade!!! Europe be damned, I'm not missing next year.

whoohoo

4. TK895

TK895 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 5, 2000
    I .. er he left no such mess in the bathroom. I checked when I got home and found that I had lost about 6 pounds in that outfit. HOT!

It was a great party and everyone was talking about it up and down the hallways. I think we got shafted the second year in a row. Next year we need to have cage dancers. And nowhere for people to sit in the dance area.

The rest of the guys had a great time as well. Let us know when and where for the next party.

Bosh/Dave email me at my (valid) email tk895@midwestgarrison.com when you have things to discuss. The aol addresses have been dead for two years.

Later all

5. darthgoat

darthgoat Jedi Master star 4

Sep 6, 2001
    what an awesome time! from what i can remember. here is whole host of pics. there are some of that damn dirty ape.

go pics!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.