main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Amph Captain America

Discussion in 'Archive: SF&F: Books and Comics' started by Jedi_Master_Conor, Oct 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Starwalker

Master_Starwalker Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2003
    Oh of course, and he definitely shouldn't just be a clone of Steve(either literally or figuratively) I just hope we're not going to have a Cap who is jingoistic and blindly loyal like Ultimate Cap was in The Ultimates.

2. chiss_man

chiss_man Jedi Master star 6

Jul 1, 2002

3. Darth-Lando

Darth-Lando Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 12, 2002
    The more I think about it, the more I think you may be in for a dissapointment. This new Cap, whoever he is, will undoubtedly be chosen by Tony Stark, SHIELD, and/or the U.S. Government. I'm sure their number one priority will be to make sure this Captain America does what he's ordered too and doesn't go AWOL like thie Steve Rogers did. They WANT someone blindly loyal.

4. Sith_Sensei__Prime

Sith_Sensei__Prime Chosen One star 6

May 22, 2000
    That's my theory too as I look at the shiny new Cap suit <see previous page>.

I think that would be pretty lame. I dont' think anyone would want to see Captain America as Tony Stark's lap dog. The new Captain America might as well not even be human if that's going to be the case. It should just be some antroid.

5. darth-sinister

darth-sinister Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 28, 2001
    Well, look what happened with Thor.

6. Master_Starwalker

Master_Starwalker Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2003
    True, if he's a SHIELD agent whose made Cap he needs to be blindly loyal and far less individualistic than Steve was. I could actually see that being done really well.

7. RogueSquadronWingnut

RogueSquadronWingnut Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2002
    Its looking more and more to be Bucky.
    I'm betting that its Bucky.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.