main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Captain and Pilot (Mara Jade DDC14) - cont'd in new thread

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Tarsier, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Kahara

Kahara FFoF Hostess Extraordinaire star 4 VIP - Game Host

Mar 3, 2001
    Interesting developments! That's definitely different -- wonder why the ruse? Hmm... [face_thinking]

Lessons for life, provided courtesy of Mara Jade. :p

Tarsier likes this.
  2. Gemma

Gemma Jedi Master star 4

Dec 25, 2013
    I just discovered this and read it all in one sitting. It made me laugh --- the puppy dog eyes of a pitten. And I love his comments back to her. Please add me to your list this is really a good read.

Tarsier likes this.
  3. Tarsier

Tarsier Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 31, 2005
    Nyota's Heart earlybird-obi-wan Kahara Thanks so much for commenting! :)

Gemma Hi! I'm always excited to have new readers! :D Thank you for your comments, I'm glad you are enjoying the story. I would be happy to add you to the PM list, but please see below.

Author Note: Unfortunately, I am going to have to put this story on hold for a while. I still intend to finish it at some point, but the muse has recently taken off in a very different direction. Many thanks to everyone who has read and commented on the story so far.

Update 1/7/2016: This diary is being continued in a new thread for the Dear Diary Challenge 2016.

4. Kahara

Kahara FFoF Hostess Extraordinaire star 4 VIP - Game Host

Mar 3, 2001
    You’re welcome, and please keep me on the tag list if you find the inspiration for this again. Hope your new projects go well! :)

Tarsier likes this.
  5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Tarsier, I will be here as long as you are. LOL I will look forward to this and any other stuff you start in the future. @};-

Kahara and Tarsier like this.