main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC Caption this

Discussion in 'Community' started by SuperWatto, Feb 8, 2017.

1. SuperWatto

SuperWatto Chosen One star 7

Sep 19, 2000
  2. Violent Violet Menace

Violent Violet Menace Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 11, 2004
    Looks like he's saying something to his youngest son, and the son seems to get upset by it.

3. SuperWatto

Sep 19, 2000
    Seems to me he's saying something to Ivanka ([Eevonkuh]), upsetting his son, his wife, and her father. And the blonde girl and the bearded guy. But what?

4. Violent Violet Menace

Aug 11, 2004
    Look at the "yet another" angle. Although that might be a different moment. I don't see Ivanka or Melania in the frame there at all. But he seems to be chastising Barron for something, although his eye-line is toward his father-in-law.

5. SuperWatto

Sep 19, 2000
    It's definitely the same moment, as you can tell from Trump's jaw movement as he turns back around. Barron is right next to Melania, and Ivanka is between/behind them.

6. vin

vin Chosen One star 6

Dec 16, 1999
    Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you?

SuperWatto and Darth Punk like this.
  7. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Yeah, all three videos are definitely from the same moment. This is so weird. Everyone's reactions are just like "WTF?". He mostly seems to be saying whatever it is to Barron, but everyone that can hear it just loses their smiles immediately. I also never noticed before, even in the main video, that Melania seems to be muttering something too, and not just stopping smiling.

8. Darth Punk

Darth Punk JCC Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 25, 2013
    "I've sharted again"

9. Rylo Ken

Rylo Ken Force Ghost star 7

Dec 19, 2015
    And lo the "Free Melania" movement was born. Even now she and Barron are being held prisoner in Trump's Manhattan Tower where the Defense Department is looking to rent space so that they can serve as the Trump family jailers. There may not be a Reichstag fire moment, but the Trump Tower is Melania's Spandau Prison. In this trope, Melania is Rudolf Hess.

10. Violent Violet Menace

Aug 11, 2004
    "I'm gonna bomb Kenya"

[​IMG]

SuperWatto likes this.
  11. a star war

a star war Force Ghost star 5

May 4, 2016
    I don't know but I like how in this video the jesus man is saying that as soon as Trump came to the podium it started raining and this is somehow a sign from God (which is found in no text that I am aware of) and the very next day Trump was telling people that it got sunny out as soon as he took the podium and that, also, was a blessing from God in some kind of way or something.

Violent Violet Menace likes this.
  12. SuperWatto

Sep 19, 2000
    "Funny guy. He'll be the first against the wall"