~*~Captive Mind~*~ Planning Thread **please, i need lotsa help**

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by corellian_chic242, Feb 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. corellian_chic242 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Okay. Here is the outline:

Year: 41-47 AY

Kala Sykk is a petite young woman who is engaged to a New Republic police officer. But she finds him cheating on her with a girl who lives two apartments down, and shoots them both in bed.
    In emotional shambles, she becomes a bounty hunter/assassin/hitman, roaming the galaxy killing people.
    When she is caught, she becomes suicidal. They keep transfering her from facility to facility because they don't like wasting bacta on her.
    Then they send her to a prison on a planet with one tiny island and one shuttle. It is kind of like a Lusankya, the highest sec. prison in the NR. She teams up with a Nikto, a Twi'lek prostitute, and a human named Tyger. (this is where i need help. i need some prison goings-on and some ideas for escape attemps)
    Finally, not able to get back to a normal life, she kills herself. (it's very sad)

Okay. I am in need of your assistance, guys! The whole storyline is weak, so help, please!

(Aanix_Durray, AngelQueen and RebelMom: i have seen your doings and request you especially)
  2. Aanix_Durray Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow, I'm impressed that you're willing to take on such an angsty story, I can help with the plot, though it'll be a bit since I've got to run some errands today.

Also, you might want to check with a mod to see if the story content is within the acceptable rating of the boards (I know, cencorship sucks :) )

-~Aanix~-
  3. corellian_chic242 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    yeah, i was thinking that they might get a little uptight about the content... but it'll be a good story!

i'm not exactly sure who the mods are. could you help me out?
  4. Aanix_Durray Jedi Master

star 4
    Sure :)

The Fanfic mod is JediGaladriel. Just click the "Send Private Message" option just above her profile. She'll be able to give you some answers and guidlines.

-~Aanix~-
  5. corellian_chic242 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    okay. i thought she was, but i wasn't positive...

thanks for being willing to help a crazy newbie! :)
  6. Aanix_Durray Jedi Master

star 4
    No problem, glad to help :)

-~Aanix~-
  7. corellian_chic242 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    alrighty. i was thinking about starting when she gets to the new prison, so we can kinda skip all of the messy mod stuff. all of the stuff before hand could be sketchy flashbacks.

i have a bit of the beginning...

The boarding ramp raised a cloud of fine red dust as it lowered to the surface of J?h?al. A stiff wind off of the briny ocean ruffled the clothing of the bedraggled prisoners as the disembarked from the large shuttle.

Everything was covered in a thin layer of red. The barracks were clustered in the south and west sections, while the command center, mess hall, and latrines were to the north. In the east was the landing pad, which they currently occupied. There was no exit.

Kalla took all of this in, her countenance impassive. Only her deep brandy-brown eyes moved as she watched the other prisoners line up for roll call.

Only a few of them piqued her interest. One was a burly Kajain?sa?Nikto, or Red Nikto. His mouth was down turned in a perpetual frown, his eyes glaring out at the world with a burning hatred. Several of the horns on the left side of his scarred face were broken or missing entirely. He looked like the very definition of criminal.

do ya like it?
  8. corellian_chic242 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.