main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Captured CIS leaders - Poggle the Lesser, Wat Tambor, Lok Durd

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Darth_Calgmoth, Sep 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    that will never happen -I'm sure that Savage won't live that long- he attacks jedi on Devaron and then slaughters toydarians and is killed aborad Dooku's cruiser by Anakin.... my guess.....

few comments prior i said this is old idea and now it pops up again.... yes this is not a new idea....

Well Aurra was not fooled by bettybot- maybe she sensed that's not a living being[face_thinking] of course she may have just seen that Padmé didn't leave her room... she may be still old padawan but not as trained as in comics.. she could use the force passively like young Anakin did- making her to be excellent sniper and assassin badass but not a dark jedi badass character :p

Isn't that exactly what term "Mary Sue" stands foro_O

2. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Force Ghost star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    My question is this...what the hell was she doing at the "Boonta Eve Classic" pod race? Was she hired to capture one of the racers? I never understood why they showed her in that scene.

Back to jail break. I like to think she'll be the main reason Bossk and Boba escape. I can't imagine these guys will be sitting in jail for many years.

3. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    As to the first -- she used to do odd jobs for Gardulla, and often hung around Tatooine. Also, it was suggested that the podracer Neva Kee was whacked by an unknown assailant during the race (rumor being Sing).

As to the second -- I'm curious how the chronology will work with that. Will Sing (and maybe the other hunters) bust out together, or will they take most of the other CIS prisoners with them? Might be humorous to see them bust out with poor ol' Ziro left behind.:p

4. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    they should've let Greedo to be in jail- he can sit 20 years without probs:p i hope we will see boba escaping at least[face_tired]

5. -Engelhast-

-Engelhast- Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2010
    ^
    That would be awesome. Same day Greedo gets paroled Jabba asks him to do him a little favor and give a message to that Solo bum.

6. TheFiffis

TheFiffis Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 14, 2010
    That's way better than his EU story.

Really shows how crime doesn't pay.

7. -Engelhast-

-Engelhast- Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2010
    ^
    ...when he got up that morning his dog had taken a dump on his rug and he steeped right in it with his bare foot. Then on the drive over to the Cantina Greedo hit a bump in his land speeder and spilled hot coffee in his lap. It was just not going to be his day.

8. TheFiffis

TheFiffis Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 14, 2010
    Makes Greedo a really tragic character when you get down to it.

Poor guy.

9. Barriss_Coffee

Jun 29, 2003
  10. Super_Battle_Droid

Super_Battle_Droid Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2002
    Awesome!

Next they'll capture Tikkes, Mai, Wodrata, Argente, and Nudo.

Wodrata should die since she's not in ROTS.

There's also the Neimoidian from the Clone Wars micro-series captured on Muunilinst, which I think could be Rune Haako.

11. EstarGuars

EstarGuars Jedi Padawan star 2

Mar 20, 2011
    Good video. I hope someday it would come true :)

12. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    [face_beatup]

They don't need a jail break episode, we can just assume they escaped. It's cartoon tradition, villains never stay in jail.

Even if it wasn't a cartoon or a tradition, all we need is to be told "they escaped" to have an episode starring a previously captured villain out and about the galaxy doing dastardly deeds.

A prison break episode might be fun, but we've already done that and it wasn't that great the first time. Good, but not great.

13. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Yep. He is nasty too. I'm surprised he isn't interesting in the series. (And I need to catch up on episodes.)

14. Super_Battle_Droid

May 8, 2002
    Yes it is needed. :p

15. Executor_of_Order66

Executor_of_Order66 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 14, 2009
    Any one else have a bad feeling that this prison break will happen during the same time as the attack on corusant, meaning these characters can't be expanded on or we won't see the CIS council.

Also did anyone else think it was corny when someone asked Dave how Sing escaped prison and he said Cad Bane broke her out. If he could have done that why did he not break ziro out at the same time unless ziro was in a deeper detention cell.

16. Super_Battle_Droid

May 8, 2002
    Nah, I'm sure it'll happen before that.

17. Darth_Tarkus

Darth_Tarkus Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2011
    He had no reason to want Ziro out before he was paid to do so.

18. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    Well, the people want what they want.

I read over the thread and it looks like I'm in the vast minority here.

19. Executor_of_Order66

Executor_of_Order66 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 14, 2009
    Dave said cad bane broke out Sing in order for him to break out Ziro. He didn't break Sing out for the fun of it.

20. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    It's easier for agile Sing to escape than big Ziro... still it's stupid plothole entire assassin in the timeline- Apparently Sing walks throught the walls[face_skull] or something since she manages to get in(flashback where Ziro hires her happens in prison cell- why they let her to see him is she close friend or what... relative for sure- Aurra is probably known and wanted criminal in republic areas odd how she managed to get in the prison to meet Ziro in the first place) and out of coruscant prison without any problems- does she have affair with a prison guard or something?[face_laugh]

21. Barriss_Coffee

Jun 29, 2003
    I just got a copy of the new Titan Clone Wars Magazine and came across this... weird... comment on a page dedicated to possible upcoming Season 4 plots. I'm not sure how authentic it is -- it's either a case of the Clone Wars Magazine writers making stuff up to waste space in an article, or they slipped in something they weren't supposed to (which has happened before with the episode summaries).

There's a page called "Ones to Watch in Season 4," which lists Cad Bane as a returning character. The summary under his name is the following: "Currently stewing in a Republic prison for his various crimes against the Jedi, including, most recently, his theft of a Holocron, you can bet that revenge is foremost in this notorious bounty hunter's mind. Maybe he's putting a break-out plan together?"

Boba Fett is another listed on the page. Most of his description is stuff we already know, but the last line falls into place with the Bane blurb: "Is a Bane/Fett team-up on the cards?!"

Like I said, this might be nothing except writers goofing around. It's sometimes hard to tell with these magazines.

22. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    Not gonna lie, Cad Bane Prison Break (featuring Boba) sounds pretty epic.

23. Rogue_Follower

Rogue_Follower Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 12, 2003
    Filoni has hinted that Boba and Bane would be back next season...

EW: Would you ever consider a 24-style season-long arc?

DF: Not at present. I don?t think so. It would be difficult, because we have so many characters to check in on now. Cad Bane we haven?t seen in a while. Boba has his own arc, and we haven?t checked in on him for awhile. There are a lot of characters fighting for screen time. Savage Opress is still out there, of course. I don?t think it?s a stretch to say we?ll be seeing him again in season four. Probably pretty likely, which means definitively.

24. Gry Sarth

Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod star 5

Jun 24, 1999
    What? Cad Bane's in prison? Wasn't he last seen flying away in Hunt for Ziro? That was his last appearance, both in air order and chronologically. I really hope they don't skip the trifle affair of Bane being arrested and start an episode with him already in prison.

25. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    Er..what the hell is Bane doing in a prison? :oops:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.