main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Captured Hearts- an OC/OC, OC/OC NJO viggie.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JainaJag00, May 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    Jaina Sanri twirled her body around her pure white lightsaber in her normal exercises. Barely landing on her feet, Jaina switched lightsabers so fast that the average person couldn?t even see the switch. Luckily, Steve Kemman was no ordinary man. He saw her get the black lightsaber off her belt and flip it around. Her black blade whipped around her body in a circle. As she flipped around the hold, the black saber became like a deadly shadow to the form wielding it.

The final lightsaber came out in mid-flip off the pile of boxes in the hold. This blade was dark purple and had multiple crystals. Jaina had only begun to master the blade as it took great skill and concentration to operate the crystals using the Force during battle. By changing the positions of the crystals, the blade could change length and color- ranging from a light to dark purple. As Jaina practiced with this new blade day after day, it was quickly becoming her favorite.

Finally, she shut down the blade and clipped it to her belt beside the other two. Bowing to Steve, she sat down on the floor next to where he was standing to watch him go though his exercises. Steve got up and unhooked the blade on his left hip. The dark navy blade shot out of the lightsaber and Steve started his routine.

Though not as good as Jaina, Steve was still a master swordsman. His style was greatly similar to hers and on more than one occasion people who weren?t force-sensitive had trouble keeping them apart during times when they were fighting with each other. They tended to rely on the color of the blade to see who the wielder was. His dark blue saber switched to dark green in the blink of an eye. The green one was his original saber from the academy. The familiar grip gave him energy to finish his exercise.

When Steve finally finished, he was drenched in swear and very tired. Sitting down beside Jaina, he closed his eyes and put his head against the wall. He sat in peace until he found a whole bucket of water spilled onto his head.

Sputtering, he spit the water out of his mouth. ?Jaina! What did you do that for????

?So you would wake up and realize that we have 30 minutes until we rendezvous with the Saber . Get yourself cleaned up and then come and help with the reversion from hyperspace.?

As the black fighting suit-clad body walked out the door, Steve muttered to himself, ?Why did I ever ask that woman to marry me??

Freshly cleaned up, Steve joined Jaina in the cockpit. She was flipping switches and muttering at the ship?s computer when he walked it. ?Jaina, what did the poor ship do to cause you to give it such a verbal beating, hm??

?It?s being too slow.?

?Jaina, it?s just a ship. Give it some time.?

?Oh that?s right. You?ve only known me since I was 11. Of course you wouldn?t know I had absolutely no patience whatsoever.?

?All I'm saying is-?

?Stop talking and strap yourself in. We?re coming out of hyperspace in 20 seconds and I need you to count down.?

?5,4,3,2,1- pull us out.? The ship made a smooth reversion to realspace but as soon as it came out, Jaina pulled a snap-twist as a plasma ball shot right where the Light used to be. ?Gotta love those battle reflexes of yours, hun.?

?You?ll love it more once we get out of this mess. Where are Kia and Chaz? They were supposed to meet us here.?

?I don?t know. All I know is that- hold on. We?re receiving a message. I?m patching it through to the main comm.? The familiar face of KiaMorshi came up on the veiwscreen. ?Ki! What?s going on??

?They caught our trail and followed us here. We really have to get out of here fast. Jump to 253235-391?? Steve jotted the co-ordinates down while Jaina continued to fly the Light though more difficult maneuvers than Steve thought he had learned in his entire life.

?Alright, Kia. We?re jumping in 30 seconds.?

?Roger that. Saber out.? Kia disappeared from the veiwscreen as Steve started counting down once again.

??3,2,1- Alright Jaina- take us out

2. Rogue11JS

Rogue11JS Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    This is cool, well written, NOt your tipical SW fic. i like it!

MORE SOON!!!???????

DID I GET THE fIRST RESPONCE!

if i did then

WAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

Great job!!!

3. Jaina_Fel_06

Jaina_Fel_06 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 17, 2002
    Wow... That was great, jj00!! Very nicely written viggy! And hey-- if all writers wrote the same stuff, who'd want to read it? :p

4. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    R11JS: thanx sooo much! this was meant to be a VIGGIE (see title) but i might consider turning this into a fic if i have the time.... and if i have enough readers that want it.

JF06: thanx. yea... it's different but different is kinda good right? glad u liked.

5. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    It's not weird, it's cool. A good kind of different.

NYC

6. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    im glad u liked, NYC!

7. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
  8. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    up again.

9. TKeira_Lea

TKeira_Lea Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 10, 2002
    OK JJ00 found my way to browse the boards! Great start! Keep up the good work!

10. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    thanks, tkl!

11. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
  12. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    I can't believe I missed this!

Great job! Loved the OCs...Jaian was definately in character with her fighting and flying and her comments 8-}

*LtJS*

13. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    thanks lt! but wat do u mean by "in character?" that isnt jaina SOLO- its a different jaina. same first name- different last name.

-jj00

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.