main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL Caravan for London Symphony Performance

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by jediadigallia, Jul 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jediadigallia

jediadigallia Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 10, 2004
    Hey everyone! Does anybody want to meet somewhere along I-95 to follow each other down to Daytona, or do you just want to meet up when we get there? If we leave early enough, maybe we can all eat somewhere. What do you think?

2. Leia214

Leia214 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    I want to hook up with ya! Either on 95 or out in Daytona for dinner. Let's see who else posts and then go from there. Is Brian riding with you or taking his own car?

3. jediadigallia

jediadigallia Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 10, 2004
    I told him he could ride with me, so I'll call him and finalize plans. Meeting somewhere would be great. Just name the place and I'll be there. I'll arrange to meet Brian somewhere in Jacksonville and then we'll catch up with you from there. I'll talk to Melissa tomorrow at work and see what they have planned.

4. CRIMSONXXX

CRIMSONXXX Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 3, 2005
    Sorry, just got back from a crutial vacation in the Florda Keys doin some Lobster diving (Awesome)! I'll all ya.

TR-1741

5. PHATJEDI67

PHATJEDI67 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 5, 2005
    Hi guys, I'm game for anything. Whether we grab some grub first or just meet up in Daytona......makes no difference to me. Either way, I look forward to seeing you all and I'm sure the concerts going to be a blast ( I hope they play a lot of Star Wars songs). Just give me a buzz (233-7631) and let me know what you all decide to do.

6. Leia214

Leia214 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    I have an extra ticket - Mark got a last minute job that needed to be done this weekend so I am solo.

So I can meet you all at the World Golf Hall of Fame exit or . . . .?

If anyone wants my extra ticket, call me at home 825-2351 today.

7. MiraNova34

MiraNova34 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 12, 2004
    Temptation!!!:eek:
    I would grab that ticket in a heartbeat 'cause I've been thinking about how much I want to go. I have another birthday party that I HAVE to go to. So I'll be in Bryceville but my heart will be in Daytona. Have fun without me.:_| :_|

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.