main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive CarbonEye - (Star Wars...007 style)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Dubya_Scott, Sep 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Nice work!

2. Dubya_Scott

Dubya_Scott Jedi Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    Thanks, Sithy. :p

3. Livi-Wan

Livi-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    Dubya for the win! I like it a lot. :)

Looking forward to the next instalment immensley. I guess I'll see all you guys in the birefing room next week. :p

4. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    Thanks, Livi. ;)

5. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Burned out creatively on 007 stuff, I was ambivalent regarding the fourth instalment of this series.

Then I started putting the MI5 crest and poster on the MI5 gallery, and working with that inspired crest (plus looking at some other 007 pics) has revitalised my interest. :)

Get your rest, Dubya, then BRING IT ON!

6. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    Patience, my friend. The RP opens on Friday. ;) (Well, that's Friday, Pacific Time. That may be Saturday for some of you, depending on when I post it.) I can see the anticipation is killing some of you. :p I've gotten numerous PM's from past and present MI5 players as well as people not playing in the series. And the PM's are filled with great feedback. It appears that the "007 style" series is making an impact in the RPF. But, I can't take all the credit. Without you guys, we wouldn't be this successful. I need to give you guys a hand. =D=

And, as always, thanks for keeping up the MI5 Art Gallery, Sithy. It is much appreciated.

7. LightWarden

LightWarden Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 11, 2001
    So Dubya, how many hardcore players do you have lining up? And are you ever going to use some sort of instant message system? I like using MSN or Google Talk, simply because you can automatically record all your conversations, which makes note-taking and referencing things a breeze (unless your computer crashes, then you're SOL). Don't have Google Talk? Want a G-mail account? I have a hundred G-mail invites left... more if I use them to set up accounts for the purpose of multiply my invites exponentially. Anyways, my point (assuming I had one to begin with) is that I think you should get on the whole instant message thing. I know you have an AIM account, but I haven't seen you online... ever. And it makes dealing with the whole GM thing much more helpful, at least from my experience. PM tennis can take too long, and IMs can also help with joint posting and such. But that's just my experience, if you'd rather have players unable to access (read: bother) you except when you deem it fit, that's your choice to make. I'm not trying to be pushy, I just think it helps a great deal when you can work things out in real time. Makes planning sessions much more fun.

8. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    LW, I'll accept a G-mail invite anytime, mate! :)

Dubya as GM, I'm going to have to rely on you to reign me in from spreading myself too thin with characters and stuff; stop me burning out. Please?

9. LightWarden

Oct 11, 2001
    Well Sith-I, just tell me what e-mail address you'd like me to send the invite to, and I'll have it there in no time.

10. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    As a matter of fact, I do have a Gmail account. I recieved an "invite" from my cousin a few months ago.

And, I'll keep an eye on you Sithy. Don't you worry. :)

11. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    Since we're starting the new RP in a few days (3 to be exact, from the time I'm typing this) I will be asking the Mods to close this thread in another day or two. So if you have anything else to post for CarbonEye, now is the time.

12. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    Okay then. The PM has been sent. This thread will be closing. See you all in the next one!

13. DuskTilDawn

DuskTilDawn Jedi Youngling

May 14, 2006
    So, these are the best of MI5? I can't say I'm impressed...

Twitter merrily little birds... you do not know what lurks beyond the safety of your nest.

14. LightWarden

Oct 11, 2001
    If you've got a bone to pick with MI5, the line starts with SMERSH and wraps around the block.

15. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    If you've got a bone to pick with MI5, the line starts with SMERSH and wraps around the block. Twice. And that's all after the Agents get done...We get Priority after all...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.