main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson Card Game Tournaments

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by JEDI_CORRELLIAN, Oct 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JEDI_CORRELLIAN

JEDI_CORRELLIAN Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2002
    IT's just a sugestion but I think we should hold game tournaments like those wierd Magic people! ?[face_plain]

2. JEDI_CORRELLIAN

Mar 12, 2002
    OKAY OR NOT

3. TD0690

TD0690 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 4, 2002
    I think that the people that would be interested in this haven't read the thread yet. I'm sure that darthspino would be all for this but he rarely reads anything on the board.

Admiral_JasterMereel would probably be all for this too but he's not online much so just give it some time and I'm sure they'll see this and post. :)

I'd also be interested in this but I don't have any cards. :(

Are you coming to the next meeting? You could bring it up there and see who's interested too. :)

4. Admiral_JasterMereel

Admiral_JasterMereel Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    "Admiral_JasterMereel would probably be all for this too but he's not online much so just give it some time and I'm sure they'll see this and post."

Yes. I would be very interested in this. I will try to be online more often. I would like to talk to you about this, JEDI-CORRELLIAN. Maybe at the next FanForce meeting (Saturday, October 19, 2002).

Until then...

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

5. JEDI_CORRELLIAN

Mar 12, 2002
    I will try and be there!

6. TD0690

TD0690 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 4, 2002
    next FanForce meeting (Saturday, October 19, 2002)

Actually it's October 26th, 2002. :)

7. darthspino

darthspino Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    I would be interested in it too but the only SW card game I know how to play is Young Jedi.Admiral_JasterMereel could teach me how to play the CCG :D Couldn't you? :)

8. OBI-WAN_KENOBI_1977

OBI-WAN_KENOBI_1977 Jedi Youngling

Sep 11, 2002
    I would be itersted but not familiar on how to pla the onee I know is Young Jedi Knight that centers around EPISODE I. I would be interested in learning any new SW card games.

9. JEDI_CORRELLIAN

Mar 12, 2002
    Well I'm learning to play Episode 1's game but i already know how to play E2

10. AoErat

AoErat Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 12, 2001
    I have a few friends with SW CCG cards. I might be able to borrow them and learn to play.

11. LadyNaberrie

LadyNaberrie Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2002
    IF I lived in Tucson I would LOVE to join but *sniff* I unfortunately don't. Good luck to ya all!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.