main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Care to split a hotel room?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Jerryfett, Mar 26, 2015.

1. Jerryfett

Jerryfett Jedi Youngling

Mar 26, 2015
    Would anyone care to split a Motel 6 Room? 102 dollars a night for 2 queen size beds right next to the Anaheim convention center! Please message me if you are willing to split the cost to stay in a nice hotel for affordable pricing!

Thank you,
    -Jerry

2. JXD

JXD Jedi Youngling

Mar 6, 2015
    Hi Jerry,

That's where I'm staying and the exact same kind of room, but with a fridge, it does appeal to me, but then again there are a couple of reservations I have. We've never met, how can we trust each other and would we feel comfortable in the same room? We all have different sleeping habits etc etc. Paying when we check in is definitely the best way to go about it. What if on the last day we have accummulated alot of stuff from the convention and the other person takes the other guys stuff,what if we don't get along, that will make our stay unpleasant(It's just what I've heard from another guys experience when he split rooms with a random, with us it could work out great). I'm booked from 15th - 19th April how about you?

Just from 15-19th is $650 NZD = $493 USD

Splitting the room costs means that I can actually afford a couple of autographs, lol.

3. EnviousSerious-Rue

EnviousSerious-Rue Jedi Master star 2

May 4, 2009
    JXD, I understand your concern. I remember a fellow Jedi on the Rebel Legion board
    couldn't bring his entire family to CV. He, too, requested a roommate. We didn't
    know each other but we both agreed on to PM each other and share some thoughts.
    We both decided to meet each other at the front desk of the hotel. Yes, it was a risk
    however, I used my experience in reading people to make the final decision. We both
    got to know each other, he was a Christian and i wasn't, but we had the times of our
    lives! Nothing is guaranteed in this world. I had read some of his post on the RL board
    so I kinda felt a little more comfortable with him before we met.
    Good luck to you, my friend, I hope you get to acquire a roommate as kind as the
    gentleman I met.

4. JXD

JXD Jedi Youngling

Mar 6, 2015
    I'm not saying no yet, it's just some thoughts I had and haven't made up my mind yet. :)

5. Jerryfett

Jerryfett Jedi Youngling

Mar 26, 2015
    Hello JXD,

If you can please message me with your Social media information such as Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. We can then understand each other and hopefully make a plan to split the room cost.

Thank you,
    -Jerry

6. JXD

JXD Jedi Youngling

Mar 6, 2015

I sent you a message, did you get it?