main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Carida Avenged: Unnatural Selection (AU/Thriller/Drama)Solos,L/M,TK,Zekk,O/Cs **COMPLETE**

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by PadmeLeiaJaina, Dec 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Hmm. I love this! And can I help Jaid kill that senator? I promise it'll hurt a lot! [face_devil]

And I think Ben's cool. I was quite similar when I was younger. And raven's pregnant again? Gasps I hope she can keep the baby! Please, oh please! Let her keep the baby! She and Jacen deserve happiness!

2. jediknightleia

jediknightleia Jedi Grand Master star 2

Aug 28, 2002
    Great post! I hope Raven won't miscarrage this this time. Thats so sad she's miscarraged 3 times, I really hope that she'll have the baby. All that trouble for one book and it almost got Ben killed. But I understand I really cherish my books, I'd do the same too. :) Keep it up!

3. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    Tych

You've got nice mixture of mush (Jacen and Raven) as well as plenty of action (Ben's foray into the jungle).

Angsty mush, but mush ;) :p

So Raven's pregnant, again. I want to be happy, but something has me worried.

Yeah, she hasn?t had the easiest time with becoming a mother. Poor girl [fac_sad]

The setup of the academy reminds me a bit of Hogwarts in the Harry Potter books. Any inspiration from that source?

Hee hee- I read the HP books last winter (actually blasted through them so fast if you asked me what exactly happened in each book I probably couldn?t tell you :p ) But yes, they did give me a bit of inspiration. No invisibility cloaks, mail carrying owls, or dementors here though :p

RebelMom

I always had the impression that Luke was rather a geeky kid. Not necessarily geeky in the brainy sense, but more like he was picked on, etc. (Where did I get that idea from? The ANH PBS Radio broadcast where his ?friends? called him Wormy.) So I figured that Ben would probably follow in his father?s footsteps. Besides, it?s those outcasts, or misunderstood kids who usually turn into something great- or lunatics :p

Glad you?re enjoying! Writing the kids is fun [face_mischief]

Jaid

Awwww yes, I forgot your dislike of Raven. *Shrugs* Oh well, can?t please everyone.

Glad you like Ben and Danni :D

I sympathize most heartily with Ben. Heaven knows I go ballistic when I discover a book missing... Mom threatens to sedate me when that happens.

LOL! Something tells me that happens a lot in your household ;)

I didn't start to read til I was four and a half though so I suppose the kid is smarter then I am. *sniff*

Hee hee- now come on, no envying story characters :p

Oh well. I got to play with guns.

Now I?m scared.

I feel sorry for Brukos... Can we kill the senator who nixed the grant? Can we can we can we?

*plays with the controls of her guillotine*

I promise it wouldn't hurt all THAT much...

*hides her white hot tweezers*

Hee hee- I love that one simple little line can send Jaid off on a witch-hunt [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Excellent!

Qingauk

scary lizards and a great chase scene...the vomit bit was a good idea lizards just don't like vomit!

LOL! I don?t think there are many creatures who like vomit being spewed into their faces. Glad you enjoyed, I happen to love writing about the poor Jedi cadets getting chased by these critters.

Kobe

Poor Ben. All that work for nothing.

Yeah, unfortunately had he just left it there until the next day the disk probably would?ve been fine. He?s just too sweet and attracted those hungry lizards to him.

Hope Raven's able to keep the baby until birth. *crosses fingers*

I know, poor Raven :(

Striker

Hmm. I love this! And can I help Jaid kill that senator? I promise it'll hurt a lot!

LOL! I see a lynch mob is forming, and I?ve only given you a snippet of a reason to hate him? (can?t wait for everyone?s reactions next week [face_mischief] )

And I think Ben's cool. I was quite similar when I was younger.

Yeah, Ben?s quickly turning into one of my favorite characters. Kids are fun to write because they?re empty canvasses.

And raven's pregnant again? Gasps I hope she can keep the baby! Please, oh please! Let her keep the baby! She and Jacen deserve happiness!

I know- everyone needs to pray for the poor girl. Let?s hope that this time things finally work for her.

JediKnightLeia

Great post! I hope Raven won't miscarrage this this time. Thats so sad she's miscarraged 3 times, I really hope that she'll have the baby.

I?m sure she?d appreciate your concerns ;)

All that trouble for one book and it almost got Ben killed. But I understand I really cherish my books, I'd do the same too. Keep it up!

Yeah, even worse, lord help you if you lose/ruin/misplace a library book! :eek: It?s understandable why Ben freaked out. Poor guy tho

4. Darth_Lex

Darth_Lex Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2002
    You sure enjoy tormenting Raven don't you? [face_mischief]

The Ben and Krishta are quite the pair, and their little "adventure" was quite frightening. Sheesh, Ben, it's just a book. :p

I suspect the adults will be none too pleased...

5. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

Goddess

Awwww yes, I forgot your dislike of Raven. *Shrugs* Oh well, can?t please everyone.

I'm sorry.... I *DID* like her... then she... changed.... :D You have a lot of really cool characters to make up for that though. :D

LOL! Something tells me that happens a lot in your household

:D My what *EVER* gave me away.... *snicker*

Hee hee- now come on, no envying story characters

:p I do it all the time...

Now I?m scared.

*Cackles* Dad is going to let me keep the .22 once I turn 18. :D

Hee hee- I love that one simple little line can send Jaid off on a witch-hunt Excellent!

Soo nice to find out I'm being manipulated. :p Don't mind at all though... Attacking your characters is loads of fun.... They're just so hurtable.

LOL! I see a lynch mob is forming, and I?ve only given you a snippet of a reason to hate him? (can?t wait for everyone?s reactions next week )

O_O;; WHAT DO YOU HAVE PLANNED???????

Maybe I?ll put up a teaser this weekend just to get you a hint of things to come next week

In the light of what else I've learned.... PLEASE DON'T!!! :_|

Darth_Lex

Sheesh, Ben, it's just a book.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: BLASPHEMY!!!! [face_shocked] [face_shocked] [face_shocked] [face_shocked] [face_shocked]

6. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Lex

Yeah, Raven's always got something going on to add some angst into her life :p

Kids will be kids- always getting into trouble for the dumbedst reasons. The fear of getting yelled at by the elders was enough to launch you into wanting to cover your tracks of any digression.

I'm guessing you'll probably be right about the adults ;)

Jaid

I'm sorry.... I *DID* like her... then she... changed....

I've always felt the main point of SW is to see characters redeemed. But don't worry- I'm sure we'll see shades of her former self before things are done [face_mischief]

Soo nice to find out I'm being manipulated. Don't mind at all though... Attacking your characters is loads of fun.... They're just so hurtable

Hee hee- yes well evil characters are fun to write and I love nothing more than you guys getting all in a dither over their actions :p

In the light of what else I've learned.... PLEASE DON'T!!!

Oh trust me darlin'- there's lonnnnggg way to go before things start making any sense around here...teasers won't give anything away - well much, anyways [face_mischief]

Things to look forward to next week....

The ship covered the short distance in moments. Hovering over the darkened field, Raven bathed the ground in light. A colony of six Frayt Lizards seemed to have chosen that one spot to hold a nightly meeting. She moved her finger towards her torpedo?s trigger...

Scowling deeply at his weakness, he reasoned that she probably never even gave him a second thought. Why would she? She was happily married, had a great career, a daughter, and it was rumored that she was pregnant. Why would she even think twice about him? He was the one who left her, not the other way around. He was the one who had retreated, nursing his wounded heart that bled from regret?not her. Obviously, she didn?t care about him considering that she went off and got married.

No, she regretted nothing. And he was an idiot for not letting go....

?I know? I know. I swear he?s got something against me. The guy doesn?t seem to have an actual platform that he works from. All he does is finds out where I stand on an issue, then he strongly opposes my position,? Jaina explained, picking further over a couple of appetizer plates. Stuffing a Calamarian Runa fish pod into her mouth she cast a forlorn expression towards her husband and mother.

?I always hated politicians like that. They made my skin crawl. Why or how they ever got elected is beyond me. If they don?t want to serve their people, and actually do what is best for the people of the New Republic, then they shouldn?t run for public office!? Leia steamed.

7. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    *Sigh* Well this got buried...

Reminder- new post TOMORROW! :D :D :D

8. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Hmm. There's a bit of political intrigue there! Jaina and Leia are mad at this guy? I hope his life insurance is paid up...and his will notarized.

9. Altaira

Altaira Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 11, 2002
    Tried to check in this weekend but blew the computer up. :(

Raven is in a troubled state. Not getting rest will not help, I hope Jacen?s comfort can give her some peace.

Krista and Ben are in a mess, I think they will be in more when they return to the Temple. [face_mischief] At least Krista learned it?s not impossible to lift a boulder, good save. It?s not over yet.

check back in when I can.

10. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Striker

Hee hee- yeah only the dumbest of guys would take on a Jedi- would they?

Altaira

Sorry about your computer :( I understand, check in when you can. Glad you like how things are turning out so far.

Ok - here's the first of this weeks 3 posts! One last night on Yavin 4 before we wander into the Core systems and find out what our favorite Senator is up to ;)

Chapter 4

Raven awoke from her deep sleep with a start. Bolting upright in her bed she caused Jacen to jump with surprise.

?Whassa matter?? he groggily muttered.

Heart racing in her chest, Raven threw off her blankets and searched for her footwear. She reported, ?Krishta and Ben need our help.?

?What?? he inquired as he rubbed sleep from his eyes.

Someone pounded on their door. Raven walked over and opened it. Eighth year, Jedi Cadet Nyk Andorr appeared rather frazzled as he stammered, ?I?mmm sorry to wake you.?

?Out with it, Nyk,? Raven demanded.

?Krishta and Ben didn?t show up for dinner. We?ve done a complete search of the Temple and grounds and we couldn?t find them,? he explained.

Alert now, Jacen whirled to the floor and yanked on his boots, he challenged, ?You?re sure you checked everywhere??

?They?re not here, Jacen. They?re in the jungle?somewhere,? Raven explained, trying to connect with the traces of her dream that had yanked her out of her restful state. Frantic, she boomed, ?WHERE ARE MY BOOTS??

Jacen found them laying on his side of the bed. Lightly shushing his wife he delivered them to her outstretched hand. He noted that she appeared only slightly more rested than before her nap.

?I can go get them, hon. You need to sleep??

?I?m not leaving my niece out there on her own,? she countered, tugging hard on her bootstraps to tighten them around her calves. Grabbing a clip, she wiggled her hair up into a messy, makeshift bun and clamped it into place. ?You ready??

Jacen stood, nodded, and nearly followed his wife out the door when he cleared his throat. She turned and saw him tugging her utility belt off of her dresser. It held her lightsaber.

Snatching it from his hand, she pecked his cheek. Putting it on, she followed the cadet through the hallways.

Her husky voice echoed through the musty smelling hallways, ?Any idea when they disappeared or why??

?No, Master Solo. They were both last seen watching the Bafth ball game. But I guess they weren?t there when it ended. So they must?ve been gone sometime during the game,? Nyk reported.

?So they?ve been gone, how long??

?Three hours, give or take,? Nyk guessed.

Jacen took his wife?s hand in attempts to calm her fraying nerves. Calmly, he said, ?I can feel them, they?re very frightened. Do you know where they are??

Stopping mid stride, Raven connected with the Force. Stretching out with her feelings she channeled her connection with the life-giving power and extended her search beyond the Temple. Feeding on the multitude of life-energies from the surrounding forests she wildly searched for her niece and Jacen?s cousin.

Jacen and Nyk waited as Raven meditated.

She further swept her perimeter and finally located their energies in one of their practice fields. They both seemed terribly frightened, and Ben was in pain.

Her blue eyes snapped open, ?They?re alright?for now. Let?s take the Serenity because I think Ben?s been hurt.?

Nodding in agreement, Jacen took his wife?s hand and they raced towards the landing bay. Nyk remained behind and watched the couple as they headed towards their sleek, white ship.

As they were airborne, Jacen stretched out with his feelings in the co-pilot?s seat and said, ?I think they?ve got company. I?m detecting other life-energies near them.?

?Frayts??

?I think so,? Jacen agreed.

The ship covered the short distance in moments. Hovering over the darkened field, Raven bathed the ground in light. A colony of six Frayt Lizards seemed to have chosen that one spot to hold a nightly meeting. She moved her finger towards her to

11. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Oh, man. I nearly choked up at that! I feel somewhat sorry for Krishta, but I feel really sorry for Raven! She can't become like her grandmother. She can't!

Right?

12. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Poor Raven. REliving her nightmare childhood. I'm glad the kids are okay.

13. Tych_sel

Tych_sel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 29, 2001
    As bad as I feel for Krishta, she may have deserved a bit of the lecture that she got from Raven. But she certainly didn't deserve the full brunt.

And even though she had reason to be angry, Raven should have been reminded of her own experiences. After all, isn't she letting her own anger take over, even momentarily?

I'm hoping that Jacen can keep Raven from falling back into the abyss from which he rescued her back in DE.

Force be with you,

Tych_sel

14. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

*mutters* Yes Raven, you were overly cruel. Just the kitchen duty or just the lecture would have been enough.

At least you didn't carry that lecture much further - a bit later and you'd have shattered Krista's trust in you and I can PROMISE you that it'd have taken MONTHS to repair.

*glares*

Oh, and, Jacen? Give it a rest... You should'a let Raven have at 'em. :D

*glares at Raven*

:mad: Bad girl. :mad: No more being mean to Krista - I don't care HOW much she supposedly "deserves it". :mad:

Hmph.

:D Great chapter. :D

*bounces off the walls*

15. JediWarriorYoda

JediWarriorYoda Jedi Master star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    last two posts were very nice... sorry, not longer but extremely busy

16. jediknightleia

jediknightleia Jedi Grand Master star 2

Aug 28, 2002
    Great post! Poor Krista. Raven should have given her a little slack since they are family. But Raven shouldn't she and Ben will live through the kitchen duty. I really hope that Raven won't turn into her grandmother. Can't wait for the next post. Keep it up!

17. qingauk

qingauk Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2002
    oh such torture to have to discipline those you care about! my furry friends, some favorite students. it is only fair to treat them as equals so the other cadets know the score. But Raven.. I hope she is going to be ok.

18. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Striker

I feel somewhat sorry for Krishta, but I feel really sorry for Raven! She can't become like her grandmother. She can't!

Awww the joys of being a kid and getting caught in a lie :(

Raven?s got a heap of problems to worry about, unfortunately.

RebelMom

Poor Raven. REliving her nightmare childhood.

Yeah, that?s not a lot of fun :(

I'm glad the kids are okay.

yeah, they?re probably cold, tired, and stinky- but otherwise they?re fine.

Tych

As bad as I feel for Krishta, she may have deserved a bit of the lecture that she got from Raven. But she certainly didn't deserve the full brunt.

Well the lecture was a little long and harsh for what they did. But you know- sometimes that?s what you need to do to get kids to listen (recall myself being particularly obstinate and not wanting to listen much.)

And even though she had reason to be angry, Raven should have been reminded of her own experiences. After all, isn't she letting her own anger take over, even momentarily?

Well I don?t know about that. She mostly behaved like an upset mother to me more than anything. Parents get angry at their kids. Raven never got to a point where her anger was out of control, or she was unable to control herself. She might?ve been a tad bit harsh on Krishta, but good parents who actually bother to discipline their kids are like that ;)

I'm hoping that Jacen can keep Raven from falling back into the abyss from which he rescued her back in DE.

Raven?ll probably always have problems that relate to her past. No one who suffered mental and physical abuse can ever fully rid themselves of those scars. Even her wrists, they may be clean and rid of the scars ? but the memory of the torture will always be there as a reminder of how things were.

Jaid

*mutters* Yes Raven, you were overly cruel. Just the kitchen duty or just the lecture would have been enough.

Hee hee- I was interested to see what teenagers would think about this. When I wrote the scene, I didn?t actually see what she did as being that bad. I suppose a couple days of KP would?ve been enough punishment- but as long as this is the sort of usual treatment that other cadets receive, I don?t see it as a problem.

At least you didn't carry that lecture much further - a bit later and you'd have shattered Krista's trust in you and I can PROMISE you that it'd have taken MONTHS to repair.

That?s very true. She got her point home and stopped. Had she continued to lecture Krishta would?ve probably been highly resentful towards her :(

Oh, and, Jacen? Give it a rest... You should'a let Raven have at 'em.

LOL! I know- Jacen?s tree-hugger attitude can be rather annoying, huh?

*glares at Raven*

Bad girl. No more being mean to Krista - I don't care HOW much she supposedly "deserves it".

Hmph.

Now, now. Raven does feel bad for what she did. I don?t think Krishta needs to worry about her coming after her anymore.

Sara

Ah- back in school I see. Glad you enjoyed! :D

JediKnightLeia

Great post! Poor Krista. Raven should have given her a little slack since they are family.

Well the problem with that would be she wants to be seen as fair to all of the cadets. As long as the punishment for them is equal- that?s alright.

But Raven shouldn't she and Ben will live through the kitchen duty.

Very true. Could?ve been worse- they could?ve had to clean refreshers for a month. (ewwwwww!)

I really hope that Raven won't turn into her grandmother.

Yes, that would be bad.

Qingauk

oh such torture to have to discipline those you care about! my furry friends, some favorite students.

Yeah it?s certainly not fun being the bad guy in these situations.

it is only fair to treat them as equals so the other cadets know the score. But Raven.. I hope she is going to be ok.

Agreed on both accounts. *Sigh*

New Post tomo

19. Altaira

Altaira Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 11, 2002
    Loved Raven ready to blast the Frayts, but that would not have been a good jedi. Great fast thinking to scare them off. :D

I agree with Raven that Krista lying was a strong error. Both could have been killed and she went along with Ben, both wrong. :( ... I did have strict parents myself.

Raven?s thoughts are getting darker, lots to think (worry) about. Hope she?s jumping to the way wrong conclusions. ?tis still early.

20. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Altaira

Loved Raven ready to blast the Frayts, but that would not have been a good jedi. Great fast thinking to scare them off.

Hee hee- yeah blasting defenseless creatures- even if they're not too defenseless - isn't exactly something a Jedi should be advocating :p

I agree with Raven that Krista lying was a strong error. Both could have been killed and she went along with Ben, both wrong. ... I did have strict parents myself.

Thick headed, stubborn Jedi kids probably need to be lectured even harder ;)

Raven?s thoughts are getting darker, lots to think (worry) about. Hope she?s jumping to the way wrong conclusions. ?tis still early.

:( She's definitely got problems- hopefully things will start making sense for her.

NEW POST TOMORROW! :D

Reminder to all- Winter 2002 Fanfic Awards voting starts tomorrow. Reminder "To Court A Queen" is nominated for 3 awards, Best Drama, Best Romance, and Best Action story!

21. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Morning everyone! Woohoo- boards are back online! :D

Here's today's post- it's nice and long, and we finally get to see Jaina! :D

Enjoy!

Chapter 5

Out of the dozens of battles she fought each day in the Senate, Senator Jaina Racees had one war she could never win ? the war on paperwork. No matter how hard she tried, she could never seem to get control of her clutter in her office. Dozens of datapads were delivered to her daily and were unceremoniously dumped onto her desk. She possessed an elaborate filing system, but had very little time to actually institute it. Her three personal assistants spent so much time running orders for her that they also didn?t have a moment to spare to keep the place clean. Jaina supposed she could?ve borrowed C-3PO, but then she?d have to deal with his constant streams of irritating chatter. And knowing how nosey he was, she didn?t trust him to not ?accidentally? read through her private correspondences. Being a Galactic sized blabbermouth, she worried he would then inadvertently spill the secrets to the wrong source. She would?ve trusted Artoo, but he was unfortunately too short to reach her top filing drawers.

So instead, she lived in chaos. Shifting aside a pile of disks, she attempted to locate a single file concerning the latest budgetary projections for the upcoming year. She had spent the last three months fighting an unpopular front in the Senate to maintain the New Republic?s military at continued high alert. Thanks to Jaina?s family heritage, and her many years spent serving in Rogue Squadron, she understood the importance of keeping their military fully staffed, technologically advanced, and highly trained. As years of peace continued to drift by, many Senators questioned the need to keep their military, which consumed nearly half of their yearly budgetary resources, fully funded. They argued, continuously, that cutbacks were in order to maintain fiscal balance elsewhere in the Galaxy.

Jaina often conceded that the military needed to learn to better handle their monetary resources, but she would go hoarse arguing that just because there was no obvious threat to the New Republic?s safety, that didn?t mean that potential threats weren?t out there. Senator Shri Yarr of Drall enjoyed nothing better than publicly ridiculing her and calling her paranoid.

As she continued to shift through her piles, her fingers ran across a holo-image. Flicking it on a momentary bright smile spread across her face. It was a photo taken three months ago on a family vacation on Naboo. Marxx held their three-year old daughter, Lynnia, upsidedown in his arms. The imp was laughing hysterically in the image. Jaina grinned. Staring at the photo brought echoes of her little girl?s happy giggles into her mind. Her brunette haired, dark brown eyed girl was the center of her universe. She adored her to no end.

Unconsciously, she touched her protruding stomach. Their second child had been conceived on that trip. She was delighted to finally be providing Lynnia with a sibling. Unlike her first pregnancy, so far, her hormones seemed to not be fluctuating so wildly out of control?course the fact that she was taking hormone pills significantly helped with that issue. She had suffered from morning sickness, but found, to her great delight, that her pregnancy wasn?t taking over her mood like when she had been pregnant with Lynnia?yet.

A gleaming green disk caught her eye in the midst of her desk?s rubble and she groaned, snapping back to the reality of work. Putting aside her holoimage, she activated the datapad and prepared herself for a personal attack. The newest proposal contained Yarr?s suggestions on where they should specifically cut back in military spending. As she scanned the document, she located his amendment and immediately felt her boiling blood rush to her cheeks in anger.

?What an idiot!? Slamming herself away from her desk, she stormed about in her office, fuming. More times than not, the Drallian Senator intentionally chose to attack things tha

22. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Add me to the list of those who don't like that Senator. Can we start a recall campaign?

Poor Zekk. Has he finished that adoption delivery? I figured I'd make a guess as to the parents. I thought at first it was Jacen and Raven, but that went out a couple of posts back. So I stick my neck out and guess Luke and Mara - Ben needs a sibling.

Really nice seeing Lando again. I like the new backstory for meeting Tendra.

23. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    RebelMom

Howdy! Guess the boards being down earlier chased everyone else off.

Add me to the list of those who don't like that Senator. Can we start a recall campaign?

Hee hee- slimey politicians aren't your thing, eh? [face_mischief]

Poor Zekk. Has he finished that adoption delivery? I figured I'd make a guess as to the parents. I thought at first it was Jacen and Raven, but that went out a couple of posts back. So I stick my neck out and guess Luke and Mara - Ben needs a sibling.

The adoption was completed, that's why he's got credits burning a hole in his pocket. Let's just say that it's wise to remember the adoption- but it's a plot point that will be clear as mud for a while [face_mischief]

Really nice seeing Lando again. I like the new backstory for meeting Tendra.

I have no idea who Tendra is in the books, glad you like how I added her in.

24. Tych_sel

Tych_sel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 29, 2001
    Boards being down didn't chase me away, PLJ, it's just that I had to break the post into two seperate chunks to be able to get through it today. You've done a great job here. I agree, we need to organize a recall on that idiot from Drall.

So Zekk's not even carrying his lightsaber any more, huh? Interesting, though it probably works to his advantage. Those who don't know he's a Jedi (well, Force-sensitive) will be more impressed with his abilities as a bounty hunter.

Interesting twist you've given the Lando/Tendra relationship. It certainly works, though.

Force be with you,

Tych_sel

25. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Tych

Boards being down didn't chase me away, PLJ, it's just that I had to break the post into two seperate chunks to be able to get through it today.

Well that's true- I forgot this was a rather lonnnnggg post today. At least there's lots of dialogue ;)

I agree, we need to organize a recall on that idiot from Drall.

Hee hee [face_devil]

So Zekk's not even carrying his lightsaber any more, huh? Interesting, though it probably works to his advantage. Those who don't know he's a Jedi (well, Force-sensitive) will be more impressed with his abilities as a bounty hunter.

That's true- he also doesn't feel "worthy" of carrying one. Poor guy :(

Interesting twist you've given the Lando/Tendra relationship. It certainly works, though.

Someone will need to tell me how they met in the books- I had no idea Lando was even married for the longest time. And nobody ever writes about him :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.