Beyond Carida Avenged: Unnatural Selection (AU/Thriller/Drama)Solos,L/M,TK,Zekk,O/Cs **COMPLETE**

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by PadmeLeiaJaina, Dec 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Ylesly Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Great ending for such a wonderful story. I wonder what the next part has in store. [face_thinking]

2. Tych_sel Force Ghost

star 4
    Well, just when I thought everythging was starting to swing upward, you bring in that last little bit. Why do I seem to sense that the second part may feature an attempt at a second Jedi Purge, except that this time, the Jedi will have to live through it?

Force be with you,

Tych_sel
  3. Altaira Jedi Master

star 4
    I was heavy in the danger Brukos was in then...

...?they were crawling w/ tiny, baby kinraths.? [face_laugh] [face_laugh] His day just gets worse and worse. [face_mischief] I loved that!

They managed a valiant group effort to get out of there. I loved Han?s pep talk to Brukos, Han has lived a rough life and is still a nice guy. I can see why Leia loves him. :*

Jacen and Luke get to the hanger and Raven?s waiting for them... NOT! :D Great moment before the dam breaks!

I loved the interaction between Jaina and Leia. You always get the loving support that they would have. Things are looking darker for them.

[face_thinking] Hmmmm, Soontis and Yarr both. The jedi may have seen nothing yet. This part was just a walk in the flowers. What will the next part hold? [face_devil]

Good roll down that building cliff you hang me over constantly. Looking forward to the next part! =D=
  4. PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost

star 6
    Many thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed! Next part coming soon... [face_mischief]

LOL! I can't let you all think that things are actually going to go RIGHT for our heroes, now can I? 8-} Guess you'll just have to wait and see what's in store for our gang...but no, it certainly doesn't look very good.

Thank you, thank you. I certainly try to always keep my readers hearts racing with the action sequences. Soontis and Yarr certainly are about to make life very interesting for our Jedi.

Grab onto your chair...because Purity Control is on it's way.

Click HERE for Carida Avenged Part II: Purity Control!
  5. qingauk Jedi Master

star 4
    oh yes.. very cool ending.. master weaver, she is! This has been a long one with so many 'relocation'interruptions but still excellent story.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.