main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Carmike Theatres in NC - Show Times?

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by dinoX, May 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dinoX

dinoX Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 20, 2002
    I know that the tickets have gone on sale already at least at the Carmike 15 on Atlantic. Anybody know of the show times? I'm going to get advance tickets tomorrow and just wanted to know. Thanks all!

2. chuckreis

chuckreis Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 17, 2002
    wave of the hand

You do not want to go to a Carmike Cinema. you want to go to a good theater. You want to go to Crossroads at midnight.

3. Starburstlvr

Starburstlvr Jedi Youngling star 1

May 2, 2002
    Well, I just got a job at the Carmike 16 here in Wilmington so it looks like there's a very good chance I won't be going to the midnight show at Crossroads. But I will let people know of showtimes here in case there are any Wilmington ppl. But hey, even though I may not make there is one good thing about all this - I get to see it free - over and over and over and...

4. chuckreis

Apr 17, 2002
    Wow working in the movie house, the one job I always wanted but never got. Free movies and hopefully popcorn. Oh well maybe when I retire I will do it.

5. dinoX

Feb 20, 2002
    wave of the hand

You do not want to go to a Carmike Cinema. you want to go to a good theater. You want to go to Crossroads at midnight.

*waves his Jedi Master hand in the air*

You will give me $6000 to buy a car to be able to drive all the way out to Cary.

6. chuckreis

Apr 17, 2002
    Dood you have the mind trick, steal a car. I hear the force is great in carjackings.

7. dinoX

Feb 20, 2002
    I got 2 tickets for the 4:25pm showing next thursday (one for me and my best friend). It was sold out from the midnight showing. There are still some 1:00pm on up showings available. So they aren't really that sold out at Carmike 15. :D

8. Starburstlvr

Starburstlvr Jedi Youngling star 1

May 2, 2002
    In case there are any Wilmington ppl - the Carmike 16 will have a midnight show. Tickets will NOT go on sale until the box office opens that day. So, if you want tickets be prepared to camp out Tuesday night.

9. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    Same thing with the Carmike 12 in Greenville. (We have no choice, it's the only theater in G'ville). Tickets for the Wednesday night midnight show go on sale when the box office opens Wednesday. The box office opens a half-hour before the first movie of the day at the theater (which is a noon Spider-man).

10. dinoX

Feb 20, 2002
    oops wait. the showing is at 4:15 I'm going to. 2 more days omg! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.