main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA CARN-EVIL

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by ekimnotslar, Oct 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marric_Korde

Marric_Korde Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 16, 2006
    I may have to run out at the end, I found out my brothers band is now playing friday too.

2. Jedidoria

Jedidoria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 2006
    Too bad! Tell him to reschedule the show -- you already have plans!:p

3. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    I plan on staying till the end, but i may have to take off. I have to find out exactly what time they go on, I have never missed a club show before. I have a streak and a reputation to maintain.

4. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    Understood. Your reputation is important above all things. We'll throw back a couple of drinks for you after the carnival, while we are toasting our success with the kiddos.

5. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    I'll have to see when they plan on going on, I might not be able to make it in time. I'll know on friday.

6. ekimnotslar

ekimnotslar Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 24, 2007
    Alright Rogues: last minute SIT-REP to assure preparedness. Sounds like we are ALL-GO for tomorrow's mission with 5-9 Rogues reporting-in for various arrival times. The lead person for this event on site is Ronald McDonald House event coordinator Rhonda. The RMH leader is Lois. They will both be present, and expecting us. We will set-up base camp, suit-up, and start entertaining guests a little before 6:pM. I hope to see some Rebel Legionaires on site- we must welcome them aboard and put them to work. Apparently they have a dashing new Captain, so be on your best behavior. The Force is with us, Rogues...
    [image=http://www.vegatransports.com.au/2001/bwings.jpg]

7. ekimnotslar

Jan 24, 2007
    Well, I've PM'd everyone I knew was either planning on going, or hadn't heard about it yet. We are go-flight now, Rogue Leader.

8. AuntBeruLars

AuntBeruLars Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 5, 2006
    Phasers locked and ready, Rogue Leader.

9. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    Okay sorry guys but I will have to bail out a little early, at about 7:50 or so( I know I will miss clean up). The band will playing who knows when, so i have to make it out there in time to take pictures. I used to be their Roadie and Merch. manager and to a point a public relations guy, heck I still talk to clubs for them.

I will be there at around 3:50 so anyone showing up early with anything to set-up will see my lovely face.

10. Bith_Lord

Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    Isn't that Star Trek?

11. ekimnotslar

Jan 24, 2007
    I hate to admit it (not really), but the Star Trek folks really paved the way for us. I learned this from Tina's (Avalyn) mom at C4- Me, Ella, Tina, and Tina's mom sat in one of the interviews or shows together. Tina's mom was so cool: she told me about how she had always been a Sci-Fi fan, and she was a Trekie in the beginning of the Sci-Fi era. Avalyn's mom blew me away with her knowledge- clarified some things for me about Tina. Interesting gal, that one...
    [image=http://www.mountebank.org/blog/images/Kirkb.jpg]
    [image=http://www.starwarsgalaxiesonline.com/content/images/moncalamarimale.jpg]
    hmmmmmmmmm....... the uniforms are similiar colors...

12. AuntBeruLars

Mar 5, 2006
    CONGRATULATIONS, fellow Rogues, on a JOB WELL DONE!!

The costumes all looked great. Those are coming along, within the group, very nicely indeed.

Special thanks to Honorary Rogue #101 for driving all the way from the Bay Area and bringing the "life of the party."

Plan on lining up in battle formation again soon as we have already been invited back by Ronald McDonald House. They LOVED our participation.

13. Leia1138

Leia1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 2006
    I agree AuntBeru. I think we all did a great job!

Here's a group shot taken before the start of the event.

[image=http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i244/tsixt/RMDH/100_2326.jpg]

14. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    I had alot of fun and it was good to see everyone who made it out.

The pics look great and I can't wait to see them all, good job everyone I'm proud to be rogue.

15. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    I took some good pictures. I'll get them uploaded today and post them for all to see the merriment we made!

16. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    Okay we made the Ronald McDonald House web site

RMH Carnival

17. Bith_Lord

Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    Great pics!

18. AuntBeruLars

Mar 5, 2006
    Very cool! Nice pics, as well.

19. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Yeah they are good pics, and I am ehemm still waiting for a certain someone to upload his/her pics so I can pick some really good ones to send to a certain someone.

20. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    Okay, LDV... I thought I TOLD YOU about the ToU and how that sort of content is NOT appropriate for this site. Besides... what happens on Cato Nemodia STAYS ON CATO NEMODIA!

-TJ

EDIT: ToU... Terms of Use... Terms of Service. Whatever!

21. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    I'm just finishing up the upload right now! I wanted to add titles, too...isn't that half the fun?

And the content is totally appropriate barring a couple of butt shots I took. :D

*Edit* Ok, in the midst of working on my resume and job applications, I found time to get all my pics uploaded. Don't everyone thank me at once -- I know I'm quite a photographer. Actually, between all of us, there are some really fun pictures. This was a great event.

22. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Sorry TJ ... it's too late ... your big white buttocks is gonna be plastered all over the www. ;)

Thanks JD - I am looking at them now.

23. JediDarkNight

JediDarkNight Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 24, 2005
    Those are some really nice pics! Mike and Russell have some good light saber duel poses! wish I could had been there, but the transportation didn't work out. But maybe next time.

--JediDarkNight

24. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    Hey, I realized some of my pics didn't upload. I'll add them in now!!

Edit: I only added in two, but they were two I really liked. One has ekim fighting that little man that kept beating me in the ankle with the lightsaber, and the other is one with Leia and R2 and his master.

25. ekimnotslar

Jan 24, 2007
    Oooooooo... I saved some good ones from the RMH archive. Very cool- Corran Horn and Quinlin Vos laughing together. Me and Russell posing. TOTAL GEEK IMMERSION! My friends will thank I'm insane!
    [image=http://rmhcnc.smugmug.com/photos/215061593-M.jpg]
    [image=http://rmhcnc.smugmug.com/photos/215061620-M.jpg]
    Thank you SVRF, for making this possible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.