main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Carousel Dinner Theatre

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by TheRandomMenace, Jan 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    I just got an idea for something we could do as a group. The Akron contingent may be more familiar with this place than some of you, but I suggest we make a trip to the Carousel Dinner Theatre. For those of you unfamiliar with the place, you put on some nice clothes, get a great dinner, see a play, and get an awesome dessert (they usually have cherries jubilee or something similar, like bananas Foster, that gets lit) during the intermission as well. I have been there with my choir several times, and it's so good. Even if you are a little weary about going to the play, I'd strongly recommend going for the food alone. Some of the prices are: Friday Eve $43.00,
    Saturday Eve $46.00. However, I think they have specials for groups of 20 or more. Granted we had some choir funds, but when I went with Carroll's choir, our final ticket price was $15 each. Here's a little link to check the place out. Please show interest if you'd like to do this.

Carousel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.