main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA Carpooling to the Next Meeting? Post here!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Eledaia, Jun 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eledaia

Eledaia Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2004
    For those of us in the Spokane area, we are planning to carpool to the Next meeting at John's house. For those of you who wish to carpool, or simply caravan so you don't get lost on the way, we are meeting at the Safeway on NW Blvd (in between Ash and Maple). The meeting is at 6 PM, so we will leave the parking lot at 5:15 PM. If you need to be picked up, please post here ASAP! Also, if 5:15 PM is too early for you to make, please post here, we might have others who need to go later and we can have a later carpool.

Once we meet at the parking lot, we can decide among us who is taking who and when people need to come home.

Thanks!

2. TK-3374

TK-3374 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2004
    I will be going later at night if anyone would like a ride with me. About 8:30-9:00 PM and will be there for a while or until john's parents kick us out. This is just an option for anyone.

3. mightyd4

mightyd4 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 24, 2004
    I'm off work at 11pm. I doubt anyone will be going at that time but if you are, call Nick at 263-0603. I'll be in Spokane Valley.

4. Raph1613

Raph1613 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2004
    Uh... which side of the parking lot?

.....you should probably call me with that information since this will be my last/only chance to get to a computer.

Anybody else smell cat-poo?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.