main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Carrie Fisher (Leia) in Episode VII (Sad News posted on Page 269)

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by newdawn12, Dec 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Punk

Darth Punk JCC Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 25, 2013
    Thank you for the belligerent question

Dewback and Ganger like this.
  2. Vastor

Vastor Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 1, 2012
    Fade in Chancellor office: 7 Sith lords and 4 assault mandalorians storms in to
    the Chancellor office during the great battle of Coruscant.
    Alone in a char sits Chancellor Leia Solo watching the attack outside her window.
    As the Sith and Mandos rush in to kill her Leia turns around in her chair towards the attack party
    The main Sith Lord commander of the Imperial fleet says, so here you are hiding..we have you now !
    Leia stands up and pulls out a lightsaber and says, really ? think it is i who have you right were i want you !
    que epic John Williams music

Cinema audience stands up screaming their heads off while pulling their hair

sry for bad english btw could not find a spell checker as my main language is not english.

Barbecue17 likes this.
  3. Dewback

Dewback Force Ghost star 4

Jul 18, 1998

What would she be queen of? An asteroid field?

4. Lee_

Lee_ Force Ghost star 5

Nov 3, 2012
    That was a reference to her age- she can't be a princess anymore.

Ian Moone likes this.
  5. Darth Archimage

Darth Archimage Jedi Master star 3

May 28, 2013
    Another version:

jaqen likes this.
  6. BarkingFrog

BarkingFrog Jedi Master star 2

Jan 4, 2009
    She should be a Jedi Master more along the lines of Yoda. Thoughtful and wise. The one time she showed hints of using the Force was when Luke called out to her mentally in TESB. She could be the telepathic type.

If she's involved with politics I don't think I'd want to see her as Chancellor. I'm with those who think it should be Lando.

I want to see her using the Force in some way, pushing or moving something. I doubt we'll see her use her lightsaber but I'd really like to see it, even if it's brief.

agentkrycek and Mystery Roach like this.
  7. Vastor

Vastor Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 1, 2012
    Nah would not work and would be a huge anti xlimax.Have to be a great battle after what i wrote

8. Lord D'arg

Lord D'arg Jedi Master star 3

Nov 29, 2013
    Opening scene -

Leia: "It's no good! I'm never gonna' be able to lift that, it's just too big Han!"
    Han: "Yeah well, I'm not the one who wanted kids..."
    (Han then picks up his sons diaper off the floor)
    Leia: "I don't believe it!"
    (Luke walks in)
    Luke: "That is why you fail, Leia"

Leia never forgiving Luke for calling her a failure, turns to the darkside and thus, the PT is the story of Leia falling, and her children redeeming her after she kills Luke.

9. newdawn12

newdawn12 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 9, 2013
  10. Randwulf Crescentmoon

Randwulf Crescentmoon Jedi Master star 4

May 25, 2013
    Good grief...even in Star Wars parodies, Luke gets killed...poor guy, just can't catch a break.

Lord D'arg likes this.
  11. Roger Goldleader

Roger Goldleader Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jun 1, 2000
    She will live out her days playing mind tricks on Han.

jaqen and Mystery Roach like this.
  12. Mange

Mange Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2003
    She is hilarious! [face_laugh]

DL44Jo likes this.
  13. Juke Skywalker

Juke Skywalker Force Ghost star 5

Mar 27, 2004
    A lot of credit goes to Nimoy himself, but I thought that "Spock Prime" was presented and handled in a dignified way in both of Abrams' Trek flicks. If he shows the same touch here I don't think we have anything to worry about.

MaeveSkywalker and Barbecue17 like this.
  14. newdawn12

newdawn12 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 9, 2013

DL44Jo likes this.
  15. Allana_Rey

Allana_Rey Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    I wouldl like to see her as a Jedi and also as a politican. She needs to have a lightsaber battle like Yoda did in AOTC. It's going to be so awesome to see her as a Jedi, whipping out a lightsaber.

16. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Every time I see this thread I get excited because I think Carrie Fisher has been confirmed for Ep7. When I realize that's not the case I get just a little bit sad.

17. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    All the Alderaan Survivors who weren't actually on the planet when it was destroyed, maybe.

18. Oswald1901

Oswald1901 Jedi Padawan

Oct 7, 2013
    I think that actually was a plot point in ROTJ's early stages... Maybe revisit that?

With Leia, I'm conflicted. On one hand, I feel like it would be very interesting to see her as a politician/chancellor, retaining the no-nonsense yet regal aspect of her ANH personality (Where in the others I felt she was more like a general), but I also feel like that could be achieved with her being a Jedi. Her being a Jedi could also lend to more action scenes (Perhaps rockin' a lightsaber and a pistol?).

Now, I have another question: If she were a Jedi, what color would her lightsaber be? She could be blue to match Luke's, yet purple could be a nice way to reference the PT.

DL44Jo and Mystery Roach like this.
  19. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    [​IMG]

20. plaidphoenix

plaidphoenix Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 6, 2013
    Yes, because nothing bad ever happened to anyone using a purple lightsaber.

If we're talking 30+ years after ROTJ, I'd like to see her retired from politics and splitting her time between being a Jedi and helping to establish a New Alderaan, either as a colony or on an otherwise unoccupied planet. This could work well as a plot point for Episode VII with someone coming along and saying, "No, no, your highness, it's OUR planet now." Sort of like the Trade Federation embargo of Naboo in TPM.

21. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    Frame 1 of the movie Leia spontaneously combusts. Entire ST is tracking down the mystery of "why did Leia Organa spontaneously combust"?

22. Darth Punk

Darth Punk JCC Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 25, 2013
    She was doing an impression of Alderon.

jaqen likes this.
  23. Mange

Mange Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2003
    Why not? In real-life age isn't a hindrance for someone to remain a princess (Princess Lilian of Sweden died earlier this year at the age of 97, though she became princess by marriage). I must say though that I like the idea that Leia became Queen of the remaining Alderaanians.

24. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    I don't see why Leia needs to be retired just because it's thirty years later. She'll probably be in her early sixties and that's the prime age that a veteran politician could achieve the top spot and become Chancellor or President or Prime Minister or whatever they call it. That's about the same age Palpatine is in TPM and he's clearly no where near retiring so why should Leia? I also don't like the idea that she has some Force powers but isn't a fully trained Jedi Master because she's too preoccupied with politics. She's just as powerful as Luke and he was powerful enough to confront and defeat Darth Vader after only a few weeks or so of training. So don't tell me Leia couldn't achieve masterhood while also balancing a political career.

I like the idea that Leia has more telepathic powers than her brother and relies more on them rather than her lightsaber in battle (although I'd love to see her with one) or perhaps she's more of a Jedi healer than a combatant. That could be symbolic of how she's trying to heal the Republic as well. In the end though give me a Leia who is just as powerful as her brother and actually gets to show it this time.

25. Gemma

Gemma Jedi Master star 4

Dec 25, 2013
    Love the line you changed and I adore your sign off in Green --- it's from "Interview with a Vampire" soundtrack and is one I play while surfing the net. Way Cool!

Darth Archimage likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.