Official Info Carrie Fisher, in Episode seven

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Episode VII - Spoilers Allowed' started by newdawn12, Dec 21, 2013.

1. TigerCraneFist Chosen One

star 4
    She looks fantastic - good on her :)
  2. DarthBreezy Chosen One

star 6
    Mark has the BEST role -
    T-R- likes this.
  3. TigerCraneFist Chosen One

star 4
    "Don't [mess] with a Jedi Master, son!" ^:)^ [face_laugh]
    T-R- and DarthBreezy like this.
  4. I Are The Internets Chosen One

star 7
    This reminds me that I need to see that movie. The Good Will Hunting II: Hunting Season bit was hysterical.
  5. Erevador Jedi Master

star 1
    Carrie looks incredible. She's totally transformed. She IS Princess Leia again. Really, she hasn't looked this good in decades. It's wild. She looks exactly the way I imagine an older version of someone as regal and strong as Leia would look.

I adore this woman.
  6. jaqen Force Ghost

star 4

Yes. And they still have around 2 months until filming. Now imagine her in May, with full Leia make up, hair, wardrobe, and great movie lighting.

I never had a single doubt she (and Mark) would come through; they're professionals, they know exactly what is expected of them for this kind of return. But I hope all those whiners and naysayers who claimed Fisher was the weak link who needed recasting, or claimed she was too feeble of mind and sanity to pull this off, choke on it now. She's looking exactly like a Leia 30 years post Jedi should look.
    Last edited by jaqen, Mar 24, 2014
    El_Machete12, Pensivia, T-R- and 9 others like this.
  7. Darth Punk Force Ghost

star 4
  8. chris hayes Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Carrie looks fantastic , Mark looks amazing , Harrison looks his usual self & there all heading to London soon =D=:D^:)^
    Pensivia, T-R-, Yanksfan and 3 others like this.
  9. Darth_Articulate Force Ghost

star 4
    Dennis Lawson looks fantastic, too! I can't wait to see him in action again.

What?
    Ganger, T-R- and Juke Skywalker like this.
  10. sethg Pulled Pork Sandwich/E7 Manager

Manager
    star 2
    Wow, I legitimately thought that last pic of Carrie was from the 90s. Color me blown away.
    T-R- and jaqen like this.
  11. Juke Skywalker Force Ghost

star 5
    I've obtained a copy of the voice message Anthony Daniels left for Carrie after he saw that picture.
    Last edited by Juke Skywalker, Mar 24, 2014
    JainaSoloYJK and jaqen like this.
  12. Darth_Downunder Chosen One

star 5
    She looks hot! Great body. Carrie looks ok too.

Carrie said she hates being on screen in HD at her age. Hope she realises she'll be in HD & on an IMAX screen next December!
  13. JainaSoloYJK Force Ghost

star 4
    Carrie never fails to crack me up in her interviews...

But yeah, she's looking good. :) Like someone above said, give her a fantastic costume and an elaborate 'Leia' hairstyle, and the feisty princess will be back.
  14. Mystery Roach Chosen One

star 4
    I've always avoided being the superficial type in regards to these things here, but I will say that the work Carrie has had done to her lips bothers me slightly. I'm not a fan of plastic surgery in general and it makes me sad that countless actresses (and other women as well) have spoiled their natural beauty with such procedures. Ultimately I doubt it will affect my enjoyment of her performance very much, but I do think it's kind of a shame.
    werpudel and Darth_Articulate like this.
  15. Yanksfan Chosen One

star 5

Has she indeed done something to her lips though? I have to say I don't really notice anything, especially in the last picture posted, or even in the interview clip.

Otherwise, I completely agree with you about people ruining their looks with plastic surgery…..
    maychild likes this.
  16. A Chorus of Disapproval New Films Riot Deterrent

Manager
    star 7
    Really...? This is what lack of anything to discuss has brought us to? Log off for a few days and volunteer at a food bank or join the Peace Corps.
    jaqen likes this.
  17. Mystery Roach Chosen One

star 4
    I could have sworn I saw something where she denied having plastic surgery except from some minor work around her mouth but I can't find it now. Maybe I'm wrong, but it does look like it to me. Honestly, this is the first negative comment I think I've ever made about someone's appearance here, and it was only to point out that I would prefer to see someone appear as naturally as possible. I couldn't even care less if they've put on a few pounds, which so many seem obsessed with, although I'm happy to see that her and Mark do seem to have slimmed down considerably.
    Darth_Articulate likes this.
  18. A Chorus of Disapproval New Films Riot Deterrent

Manager
    star 7
    I know. You have been a good sport. This is just a rather low Tuesday...
    Mystery Roach likes this.
  19. Darth_Downunder Chosen One

star 5
    All they need to say is she was attacked by a wampa & needed reconstructive surgery. Then we can all look past it :)
  20. Darth_Articulate Force Ghost

star 4
    That's why they're filming in Iceland!!
  21. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Force Ghost

star 4
    I was going to say something but I'm not going to.
  22. maychild Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    Carrie looks better than she has in years. I don't see anything wrong with her lips; maybe it's just the lipstick she's wearing in the still pics.
    jaqen and Yanksfan like this.
  23. Darth_Downunder Chosen One

star 5
    She's become such a funny, dry a sarcastic person. I wonder if she can convincingly deliver some of the hokey fantasy trope dialogue & keep a straight face & be convincing to the audience ? If she is a Jedi will she sell the "serious" side of the role?
    DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR likes this.
  24. plaidphoenix Force Ghost

star 4
    Listen, Solo, if you don't can it, I'm putting you back in the carbonite!
    JainaSoloYJK and Darth_Downunder like this.
  25. Darth_Downunder Chosen One

star 5
    Those kind of lines she'll be awesome with. I'm not sure about the serious hokier stuff. Can't imagine her having a serious conversation about the Force for example.
    DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR likes this.