main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Carrie Fisher (Leia Organa) in the ST

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by MattOrgana, Dec 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MattOrgana

MattOrgana Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2015
    It seems her hair now is the same color it was in TFA, or close to it.

Solo-Skywalker likes this.
  2. gizka

gizka Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 29, 2016
  3. Krueger

Krueger Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2004
    It should actually be called Space Bear. That is truly an awesome title.

anakinfansince1983 and jaqen like this.
  4. gizka

gizka Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 29, 2016
    It should open with negotiations between the generals of the FO and the Resistance. Hux brings Millicent, Leia brings Gary, Hux agrees that they'll give over her son, no POW exchange needed because he just needs that damn nuisance off his ship.

IoJovi likes this.
  5. fuhry

fuhry Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 20, 2015
    Rimfaxe96 likes this.
  6. jaqen

jaqen Chosen One star 5

Jul 22, 2004
  7. jedistarfire

jedistarfire Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 8, 2015
    I agree . It might be true in TFA Leia didn't want to be A jedi . But things have changed maybe because all this happens she gives in and learns

8. jedistarfire

Aug 8, 2015
    Carrie looks good still

9. Thrawn082

Thrawn082 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 11, 2014
    I'm not really interested in seeing "Jedi Leia" honestly. First of all, this notion that a character cannot be cool or awesome if they're not a Jedi is one that I'll never agree with. And two, she already has a role that fits her much better and more naturally.

10. Darkspellmaster

Darkspellmaster Jedi Master star 4

Dec 20, 2015
    Mentioned this on the rumor thread, but carrie was noting on her twitter on March 1st for an early casting call, so one thing for sure we can at least count on her to note what she might be up to in regard to her filming schedule. She doesn't say what she's doing but she does note when she's doing it. No new tweets since then.

Force22 likes this.
  11. Rodie

Rodie Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 16, 2014
    I'm not a fan of "Jedi Leia" either...She's too feisty to be a padawan at this point and it would not be cool to see her running around with Luke and Rey and fighting with a lightsaber would be as awkward as Yoda was vs Dooku...

But I really want just one awesome display of Force power from her in a time of need. Force pulling a blaster out of a Stormtrooper's hand just like Dad would be awesome! Or a mind trick to escape a sticky situation. Something surprising in the moment, and it's like "OK Leia is a total boss lady and can use the Force if she wants!" That, to me, would be perfect for her character. It it would get a huge applause from the audience.

12. GeneralOrgana

GeneralOrgana Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 24, 2015

That's what I want as well. Just to kind of emphasize that she COULD do it if she wanted to, she just chooses the leadership roles that she feels more suited for. Like in a time of need she whips out something Force-y out of nowhere and then is like back to work, lol.

13. Big Boss

Big Boss Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 16, 2015

theres no evidence to suggest that, unless something drastically changes her characterization, her role, her direction, then .. maybe. but theres nothing to suggest that. its highly likely she'l remain important through a leader figure of the Resistance/Republic, while being the mother of our antagonist. theres not really too much room for jedi stuff, not too mention shes how old? we already know its harder to teach when older as established by the canon. this is important because she is not Lukes or Rey's 'older' age when they started, shes more than double that.

14. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    We don't need to see her duelling with a blade, but I'd like to see more than just being able to sense things within the Force. Of course, nothing like her father and pulling ships out of the sky.

But, what I'd like answered more than anything is her previous dealings with Snoke. Pablo, when answering a fan on Twitter, said the novelisation implies Leia and Snoke know each other.

15. jaqen

jaqen Chosen One star 5

Jul 22, 2004

This is such a no brainer that I have to believe it's coming at some point.

But remember, we have 30 some odd years of mostly uncovered territory now. It's very possible that Leia could have been a padawan in her 20s and just decided not to.

We really have no idea at this point how much, or how little, training Leia has.

16. Thrawn082

Thrawn082 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 11, 2014
    She had that whole "helping to found and lead the New Republic, defeat what was left of the Empire, oh and try and start a family while she's at it" thing going on. The idea that she simply didn't have the time or inclination to really pursue Jedi training (seeing that as Luke's thing) is not at all hard to buy.

I could see her maybe using Force Push or Pull at some time, or the Jedi Mind Trick, though.

jaqen and jedistarfire like this.
  17. jedistarfire

Aug 8, 2015
    The same with Mark but hes more active with his fans you can tell when hes been working or at work and has the day off he seems to be around lunch time to like some peoples stuff or drop one or two comments I think they are on set together maybe im reading to much into it .But I like to figure out what they are doing . Now that Daisy saud she isn't filming in croatia . what does that mean? because I read Mark and Carrie are going there .
    I think Luke is going to stay with Leia sometime in the movie while sending the new heros off on some adventure thats what ime taking from it I wish Daisy and adam had a twitter account though.

18. nightangel

nightangel Force Ghost star 6

Oct 31, 2014
  19. Darth Smurf

Darth Smurf Small, but Lethal star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    Seems like it is confirmed now that Leia & Benicio will be filming in Dubrovnik

IMO I think the rumor from when Benicio got announced might come out as true:

Benicio - The new leader of the republic - being an undercover minion from Snoke

Maybe Dubrovnik is the new capital of the Republic and they film negotiations

20. Chewies_bandolier

Chewies_bandolier Force Ghost star 4

May 5, 2002
    ? Is it confirmed that Carrie is in Croatia? She tweeted back from London some hours ago ....

I can see Benicio as being the dodgy new leader of the Republic though after the entire government was blown up in VII, I guess the Republic must be a tad short on seasoned non-dodgy politicians..

21. Darth Smurf

Darth Smurf Small, but Lethal star 6

Dec 22, 2015
  22. Chewies_bandolier

Chewies_bandolier Force Ghost star 4

May 5, 2002
    Ah rumours .... she was unnaturally quiet on Twitter this week, which made me wonder if she was there, but she (and Gary) seem to be back in the UK for the present. I guess with filming starting any day now, we'll soon find out.

23. jaqen

jaqen Chosen One star 5

Jul 22, 2004
  24. nightangel

nightangel Force Ghost star 6

Oct 31, 2014
    Carrie at German TV show right now. :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

25. Scruffy nerf

Scruffy nerf Jedi Master star 3