main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"Carrion Rx" - A JPB fiction

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Lwyn`nya Kenobi, Jun 9, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lwyn`nya Kenobi

Lwyn`nya Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 19, 1999
    ((Hello everyone! Okay, brand new story, and I'm sorry if the title sucks, I couldn't come up with a good one. I'd give you a preface to it, but I don't want to give away too much. This story, for anyone who's played Jedi Power Battles, involves Mace Windu, Plo Koon, Adi Gallia, Qui-Gon Jinn, and Obi-Wan Kenobi (age 19). If you're looking for a clue, I've blended the cast from JPB with a great story line from another of my favorite PSX game. Hope you enjoy!))

2. Lwyn`nya Kenobi

Oct 19, 1999
    ((some music for you:
    http://members.tripod.com/patty_cake/almost.ram"Almost Full Moon ~ Enigma ))

"I hate walking around Coruscant at night," Thera complained for about the fifth time. A shiver ran down the woman's spine and she looked around the deserted streets in wary contempt. "Was it so necessary that we walk?"

Her husband, Jespari, just laughed and threw an arm around his wife as his other hand squeezed his nine year old son's shoulder. "It hardly seems worth it to take a cloud car when we're only a mile from the theater. Besides, when was the last time we walked anywhere?"

Thera crinkled her nose as she looked around the cluttered streets. "Fine time to take up exercise, Jes." Thankfully, the streets were clear of other people, which only helped to ease the woman's paranoia only slightly. The sound of cloud cars running high above echoed horribly in these streets, bouncing off the tall, skyscraping buildings. Light was poor, most of it being the streaking glare of headlights from the cloud cars some hundred feet above. A dense fog was rolling through, despite Coruscant's impressive weather controls. It blurred edges and soon things had lost all definition and just became dense shapes in the night.

A pungent smell of decaying meat struck Thera as the woman tried her best to keep from gagging. It annoyed her, the fact that her family paid a good sum to live where they did. One would think that the crews of Coruscant would take that into mind and clean up their part of the city!

"Daddy," the young boy tugged on his father's arm. Jespari looked down at his son and found the boy rooted where he stood, pointing ahead to a corner of a building.

"What is it, Nelan?" Jespari knelt down by his son, smiling. Nelan always loved finding new and interesting things and he was always pointing them out to his mother and father. What had his son found this time?

Nelan looked up at his father, a peculiar look on his face. "What's wrong with that man, Daddy?"

Jespari followed the length of his son's arm with his eyes and stared in the indicated direction. Sure enough, there was a blurred figure in the foggy darkness. It was hard to make out much else, but from the way the figure was moving, there was apparently something wrong. The figure walked slowly, stepping with one foot, dragging the other along the ground.

"Hmph," Jespari thought out loud, derisively, "Probably a homeless drunk."

But the longer Jespari looked at the figure, the more he saw something strange. The man's upper half was crooked and bent and his arm hung at a funny angle. The being stopped and turned towards the family, and soon the scent of decaying meat was pungent now.

"S-sir?" Jespari called out loudly, "I say, are you alright?"

A sound came from the being, sounding like a cross between a death wail and a hungry beast.

The moan quickly turned Jespari's blood to ice as it echoed in his ears. Thera gripped her husband's shoulder as Nelan inched closer to his father.

"Daddy? W-we s-should go now."

Jespari nodded, but his eyes were transfixed on the being standing only twenty feet from them. A light from an overhead cloud car passed over the eerie man for only a second. It was faint at best, and the fog made things very unclear, but it looked like . . . the man's left eye was missing.

The being wailed again and started towards the family in the same staggering walk, stepping with one foot, dragging the other with a wet sound.

"H-Honey??" Thera whispered to her husband, clinging close now.

Jespari turned towards his wife, while his eyes were still locked on the slowly advancing man. "L-Let's go grab a cab back at the theater, shall we?"

And the family quickly left in the direction they had come. But when they reached the busy, crowded theater and turned around, the strange limping being was gone.

3. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Excellently creepy start, Lwyn'nya! I've never played Jedi Power Battles, but this story has my full attention anyway. Where do our favourite Jedi come in?

4. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

JediKnight-Obi-Wan Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 13, 2000
    I've played it. And right now I'm/we're stuck on the sithly level of Coruscant. THAT LEVEL IS SO freakin hard.

Anyway, I can't wait to read more story. Don't forget your other one though. Have you even posted on your other one lately?

5. Hiroko01

Hiroko01 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 14, 1998
    Cool! *rubs greedy little mitts* I can't wait to see where this is going.

6. Jedi Gryph Grin

Jedi Gryph Grin Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 25, 1999
    I've never played the game, but this sounds like it's gonna be fun!!

Uber creepy beginning Lwyn'nya, I hope there's more soon!

7. HealerLeona

HealerLeona Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2000
    Awesome teaser Lwyn'nya, and thinking of the title {b]Carrion Rx[/b] and the fact your post made me think of Resident Evil I think we're in for one heck of a ride.

Post Often, post soon.

8. Jedi Knight Mako

Jedi Knight Mako Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 1, 2000
    Ooooh, creepy! Post s'more!

9. Kai'ou Michiru

Kai'ou Michiru Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 10, 2000
    I hope you didn't abandon this fanfic, Lwyn'nya. It has two of my fave Jedi, so please post!!

~Michiru

[This message has been edited by Kai'ou Michiru (edited 06-14-2000).]

10. Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi

Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 14, 1999
    Hey Lwyn'nya, guess what I had planned for my next story after "Tomb of Souls" is done?

Resident Evil: A Jedi Apprentice Fan Fic

Well, there goes that idea.
    *pouts unhappily*
    And I had the whole thing outlined too!

11. Jedi TeuTONIC

Jedi TeuTONIC Jedi Youngling

Dec 17, 1999
    New story! Great! Bring it on, please!!

12. Kai'ou Michiru

Jun 10, 2000
    ARGGHHH!!!!!! I found this on the 5th page. Pleezy weezy, Lwyn`nya, POST! I'm dying to know what's going to happen!!

Please?

~Michiru

13. Kai'ou Michiru

Jun 10, 2000
    ::starts begging on the floor:: Please, please, pretty pretty please post, Lwyn`nya! YOU GOTTA POST SOMETHING!!!! I'm seriously dying to know what's going to happen!!!

Please post???

~Michiru

14. Hiroko01

Hiroko01 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 14, 1998
    *starts doing CPR on the thread*

15. Kai'ou Michiru

Jun 10, 2000
    Lwyn`nya, PLEASE, PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE, WITH A CHERRY ON TOP, ICE CREAM IN THE MIDDLE, AND SUGAR ON THE SIDES, POST!!!!!!!!! What a horrible thing to do to a reader.

16. Jedi Master Ann'ho Fiida

Jedi Master Ann'ho Fiida Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 17, 1999
    Heya Lwyn! It's good to see you starting on a new story...and it's looks interesting at that! Keep up the great work...and keep it up SOON. *g*

17. Lwyn`nya Kenobi

Oct 19, 1999
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.